BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Moe W.
Marietta, GA
Very pigmented. I recommend that you use a brush when applying in order to have more control of how saturated you want your concealer to be applied. Very good product. If you have combination skin like mine, you should use a powder foundation to set.
Chantal R.
Windham, NH
Rachel g.
I really prefer using the stick because it just last me longer and I really like how it feels on my skin as well
Anlly R.
is very good I love how it looks on me is very essential to me as to make highly recommend it for people who want enpiezan to wear makeup or expelimentar new things
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
El MAC matchmaster corrector es maravilloso tapando las ojeras y ciertas imperfecciones leves, es muy bueno para emparejar el rostro dándole un color uniforme, no lo recomiendo mucho para pieles grasas, pero para otro tipo de pieles la recomiendo al 100%, es muy fácil de utilizar y es bueno para cualquier ocasión.
Kimberly N.
My holy grail concealer. I have nothing bad to say. This is pigmented and doesn't crease. It has a good color range. Literally nothing bad to say. Go buy this!
member-c5739
I love this concealer, it glides on super easy. I really like how its packaged. Its small enough that i can keep it on me at all times incase of an emergency
Samantha Q.
If you are going for a more natural cover up look then this is going to be great! It makes ur face look very natural afterwards to were u dont look cakey.
Angely S.
I would die without this amazing products. Coverage is lovely. Leaves a flawless finish. I've even used it to cover up tattoos. Definitely worth the price.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Didn't like it as much, it was pricy I normally don't mind the price but for something that I think I wouldn't use again I broke the first time I used it
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?