BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #60 in Concealer

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Alison B.
north park, san diego
Bought this little one at Nordstrom Rack for about $10 when it’s normally $22. I wanted to try it out and I absolutely LOVED it!!! It was a great on the go concealer. Even today I’m almost completely out of the product but I use a small brush to get the rest of it out so I can use it to shape my brows :) it’s comparable to all the new solid stick foundations that are coming up these days. The only thing is that it’s very creamy and you absolutely need to set it with a powder of some sort after but I love it! I wish I would have bought more M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
Krizz'Tina M.
I really liked using this when I was younger, when I first began to wear make up. This is really pigmented! It will cover just about anything and the formula has a nice smooth creamy texture to it. I would definitely purchase it again if I was in need of something similar to it, but as of lately it’s not really anything that I need. I was suggest to people who have scarring or something serious that they want to cover up.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This is my holy grail when it comes to concealer on the go! When I travel this can double as a stick foundation and contour when I don’t want to pack my pressed powder for contouring. I had a good pressed powder get broke during travel so now I stick to cosmetics that can travel. MAC has durable packaging too.
Rafaela S.
Acton , MA
I love this ! Is amazing product with a excellent fixation. The price is a little expensive but is so good that is ok. I like to use this when I have a party, for example. I usually buy this in MAC store ! I really will but this again and I recommend for other people too
freya l.
ohio
I personally don't like this product I didn't know stick concealers didn't work with my face until now. But if stick concealers work on your face then I recommend this for you cuz it does have a good color range
Tori W.
b
I think this product is more for users with oily skin. I rated it 3 stars because it did tend to bring attention to my texture because I have dry skin. But it is medium to full coverage.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love this concealer. It is the only one that I use. I have a combination skin and this is perfect for me. I didn’t regret buying this even at first I thought that it is pricey .
Chelsie H.
Spanish fork, UT
I personally like to use this to cream contour. I have problem skin where you’d typically contour the cheek bones so a concealer is a great option for me to get a little additional coverage without getting too muddy.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Go get all the MAC products today, they are amazing! They are on the higher end of makeup but they are worth every penny!! I have sensitive skin and I have zero issues with their primers!! If you want to test it out, go get your make up done at your closest Beauty counter! Yes yes yes!! 🙌🏼🎉
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I actually prefer this concealer under eye then the liquid ones I’ve used. It’s easy to blend in. So it shortens my makeup application time. I’ve also used it to contour. I would recommend to others.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Soukaina B.
SALÉ, Salé
Can I find this on light color

back