BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection Beauty Powder, Forever Marilyn

Ariana C.
Houston
Lightly dusted, it can work as a finishing powder or very subtle highlighter. I’m not keen on the overall chalkiness coupled with the powderiness, but I think it will be less noticeable on lighter complexions. When Iwas tested the wear of this, it lasted six hours before starting to fade. It’s packaged in a glossy black compact with Marilyn Monroimage on the front, and it is not a sticker, thankfully! There is a mirror in
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Well the packaging is amazing....duh. But the actual product itself is gorgeous. I really didn't want to use this because it is limited edition but I'm so glad I did because it is amazing. It has slight sheen so it makes your sounds so healthy looking. It smoothes the skin and brightens it as well.
Magdolin R.
Are use the Mac powder beauty powder honestly it’s all good feels nice on the scanner last all day a bit pricey but good quality and I also have some protection from the sun which is great I would buy this again.
Nancy m.
Riverside ca
I love love Marilyn Monroe and I just had to try this collection from Mac and still Mac it's never failed me tell her great everything is great I highly recommend the Marilyn Monroe buy Mac
Lesly B.
Excelent powder; gently with your skin, long duration and easy to apply, i'd just wish that i could get someone that match better with my skin; the one that i have its quiet clear, but, i keep using it even when its a little bit whiter for me, highly recommended.
Tamara M.
I LOVE Marilyn Monroe to begin with & to add her face to a beauty product i love using....AMAZING! I use this product under the eyes for my concealer. It is long lasting and doesn't leave my under eye creased. I would recommend this to other Makeup lovers!
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
I like this product. When it comes to face powders as far as for blush or brozers or anything like that I always use my Mac products. This color is perfect for a ordinary day. It's not too much but not too little either.
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
Terrible. Seems like a lot of the limited edition products like this one aren't that great. Mac knows they will sell for their packaging so they kinda skip on quality (in my opinion). Lacks pigmentation, you have to basically dig into your product to get some to pick up on a brush. It's insane.
Carla B.
Kilgore, TX
I use this product to set/finish my make up. In a good day, it helps it last all day. In a hot day, I might need to go over my face and couple more times.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
If you are a collector of mac you have to have this limited edition of powder. It's the famous Marylon Monroe how can you not? It works and it's cute!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Where can I find this?? Is this no longer produced?