M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Loose Powder
4.50 / 5 based on 147 Reviews
A Silky, Ultra-fine Powder In Radiant Gold Shimmer. Provides Sheer, Velvety Coverage To Add Sparkle To Skin. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature. Packaged With A Lush Oversized Puff.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Features An Ultra-silky And Soft Feel
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- For All Skin Types
- Apply With Puff Or Brush.
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Loose Powder
- "do you want a flawless look, this stuff is it! appears as though you're not wearing any makeup? then you need to try this foundation! it works as a concealer and foundation in one and covers all traces of my acne scars and dark spots. i have oily skin in the t-zone so i do have to set that area with a pressed or loose powder every couple of hours, but this foundation is great for normal to oily skin, i recommend applying a primer and oil-free moisturizer before applying this product. " in 35 reviews
- "i loved this loose powder it made my makeup looking so good and it lasted all day i was surpried by that but i love it " in 29 reviews
- "loose powder is very usefull! it gives your face a better look without wrinkles and it keeps the product from vanishing so that it lasts more" in 8 reviews
- "the loose powder is amazing extra demension in this powder its good for oily and dry skin " in 6 reviews
These are the best highlighters you can get! They are so beautiful and shine so bright! You can add for a blind or go subtle for a natural glow. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
This packaging is so glamourous. I love glitter so I had to get this for my vanity. You have to use the product generously because the puff picks up a lot of product. You can go in there with your brush and apply on your body. It looks gorgeous on your shoulders and chest area. You cam even use it as a highlighter on your cheekbones.
OMG this the best collaboration with Mac the glow is crazy and so different and unique I have dry skin and I glow like a god shimmer and bronze I recommend this but it is sold out every where so save my product
This Mariah Carey loose powder was perfect. The gold packaging was very pretty and the powder wasn’t sticky or to loose. The formula was just right and for the amount you pay for it’s priced very appropriately
I got this as a gift so I'm not sure on the price. I liked it a lot. Stayed on good an was nice and shimmer an bright. I wasn't a fan of the application included for it or that its a loos powder
can't believe how beautiful everything from mac is it's absolutely amazing and I recommend it to anybody loves of good highlights you will literally fall head over heals. Mac is the bomb 😍😍😍😍
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
I was worried this shade would be a tad too dark for me, but I can't lie I was so charmed by the gorgeous packaging that I had to have it. I knew at the very least I could always use it on clients. Again, MAC killed it with this packaging. Glittery, sparkly heaven. the puff is also darling and is topped with a small silver bow. I also found once I applied it lightly that the color was much softer than I had assumed it would be. And not too chunky or thick on the glitter side. Just a nice warm highlight. This product also looks beautiful displayed on a vanity or wherever you apply makeup.
This is so so pretty. It's just beautiful and very finely milled which makes the powder so easy to apply to the high planes of your face and use on décolletage and shoulders, mix in your favorite moisturizer. So far, I have used as a highlight and it was beautiful beyond words. Hopefully each woman that reads this review had an opportunity to get their hands on this product to bask in this experience with me. The summer is coming in about 6 months LBVS and I will be ready to strut my stuff in this powder. Any skin complexion can wear this which makes it that much more amazing. Until next time, Stay Faceful Ladies!!!!
Q & A
Is it good for the summer?
im in love with the packaging but is it good ?
I saw a blogger mixing this with primer to create an almost liquid eyeshadow. Has anyone else tried this?
Could this be used as a setting powder ? Or this more like a glowy bronzy powder ?
My skin is quite oily does this come off easily with primer?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos