BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Product description

Packaged with a unique applicator for precise application. It’s perfect for lining and defining the eyes, as well as creating graphic designs on the face and body. The firm, tapered tip of the applicator is easy to control. Luxurious packaging in silver glitter with champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Stephanie N.
I do not know why I fall fast, depending on the weather, I would like it to hold out more because I have seen how many youtubers lasts all day, but in my eyes it was not the case ... I love how it looks, but not its duration. If you do not live in a place with hot or humid weather and you are looking for a completely matte black liquid eyeliner at an economical price, you will love this one. Or also if you are looking for a very cheap eyeliner that is matte you can try it, maybe my eyes disintegrate it fast.
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
Love this liquid liner!! The applicator is so soft, and applies very well. The only problem is that it didn't last very long, and smudged. Other than that, the product was great. I wouldn't buy it again for that reason, but it was worth a try.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
i bought the brown of this liner and it is awesome the packaging is amazing . also, I bought just about everything in the Mariah Carey collection.  The eye liner is very dark if you have a ton loaded on, If not, you have a very weak brown liner. I prefer black anyway.
Brenda D.
I absolutely love this stuff for too linear. It's a little hard to apply you can't be shaken at all. But the black one does a perfect job of the intense look. The packaging is cute it's a little pricey but completely worth it !
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
All of this Mariah C. Stuff is GREAT! The applicator gets such precise lines and goes on so smooth. It comes with many wonderful colors! A much have and try! Definitely worth every penny :)
stephenie a.
Williamsport, PA
This eyeliner by MC MAC is very crafty. In my opinion you have to be patient with your self because liquid eyeliner isn't no joke. I have the brown one because come on no one really has black hair unless your a little smoky for that dark side.
Joanna L.
Teaneck, NJ
this works so good!! its so pigmented and its way better than macs last eyeliner they released. i do think the applicatior could be better but overall its great i would buy it again its so good!!!
Beth S.
Always the most long lasting eyeliner you can find.  But watch out it is permanent.  Just give it a few minutes after application to dry and you don't have to worry about it moving ever. Always my go to for long days and beach adventures. This new version is just as long lasting and great.
Jessica A.
Its an okay product, i prefer Macs Liquidlast Liner in Point Black. The Mac C x MC Liner stays for a bit but then could get smudgy and you might end up with raccoon eyes, it also depends in your eye shape as well. It does have a good colour and goes on easy and well.
Kendra C.
Hurricane , UT
Blackest black liner I've ever used! Applies very smooth, dries down quickly, and lasts all day! Stunning and sleek packaging! This liquid liner is a must for dramatic and clean wings! I always keep one of these on hand!
Shelby H.
Kenton, TN
Is this easy to control when putting on?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Is it worth the money or can I get a cheaper dupe?
Janai M.
Philadelphia, PA
Is there a nice amount of product in the container??
Ashley G.
Fort Worth , TX
Is this product long lasting?
Christine H.
Willimantic, CT
How fast does it dry? I have spent a lot of money on all sorts of eyeliners from pencil to liquid and even gel. I've gotten some good wins but a big problem I run into is drying speed. I can't stand it when I finish applying and stamp part of my liner into my crease. Or when it dries too fast and gets kinda tacky so everything is just getting moved around, then the color doesn't have too much intensity and it looks messy. I like nice dark clean lines and strokes.