• M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick Mcizzle
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick I Get So OOC
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick Bit of Bubbly
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick Dahhlinggg

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Kinga B.
Ash Green, Coventry
I love it but I don't in the same time. It applies easily on your lips bit you don't get this matt finish. Is it long lasting? Hmm yes and no it all depends on the day and what you do I suppose. Its nice to mix it with darker lipstick as I little " highlight ". I'm in absolute love with this package. And obviously the smell is amazing too!
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
MAC is killing it with this packaging. I'm a sucker for cute packaging. The packaging is beautiful. My photos don't do it justice. It's so sparkly even down to the lipstick. I live that they etched Mariah's signature butterfly in the lipstick. As always MAC lipsticks smell so good and the colors are beautiful. The shade pictured is "All I Want" which is a nude shimmer. Everything is so cute and the names are clever. This was limited edition and I'm so glad I picked them up.
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
I got All I Want and it is literally ALL I WANT IN LIFE! Not only is the packaging amazing, I love the sheer and shimmery formula. Highly recommend for all glitter fans and all Mariah lovers!!! Swatch below next to one of the lip glass from the collection that I can't recall the name!
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
Love mac products everything is affordable amazing quality and just such an amazing brand I love the shadows to the foundation to the skin care !!!! But I cannot explain just how much I love the collabs they do I recently
Picked up mac x Mariah Carey and OMG I AM BLOWN AWAY !! The packaging products everything is perfect I created my cut crease below with the Mariah it's everything palette and I used my mimi highlighter to glow
Beccy M.
Peter street , Yeovil, Somerset
This lipstick is to die for, from the glitter packaging, the shade the finish all the way down to the beautiful butterfly detail stamped on the lipstick, super everyday wearable! Amazing price for the quality you are getting and to top it off designed by one of my all time fav singers :)
Amanda H.
Morgantown, WV
I typically don't like frost finishes, but this lipstick is one of the few exceptions for me. I think the packaging is what sold me because let's face it, it's gorgeous! However, I ended up liking the actual product itself more than I thought I would. It goes on super easily as do most frost finishes and is a lot more flattering than I thought it would be, especially if you add a pretty nude lipgloss over it. I'd say it's just a nice addition to any girls collection.
alyssa d.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Dahhlinggg more...
I am the biggest fan of mac lipsticks and love love love mariah carey. I was so happy when she decided to work with mac again and come out with her makeup line. I love this warm nude color its just perfect makes my lips look lucious and the colors just beautiful with a soft tone of pink. I mean even the packaging is adorable it looks like a silver sparkly bullet. I love the touch of the butterfly which is one of mariahs signatures so i thought the imprint was too cute.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
I have the lipstick in all I want. Its a very beautiful frost color. The packaing is stunning and well put together. I am so happy I was able to add this to my collection.
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Unfortunately the nudes in this collab really washed me out. I wasn't able to get the darker shade because it sold out but I was truly disappointed in the shades. The packaging is flawless, super pretty. But this is about the product in the package. So 2 stars from me. By the way I now use it to do an ombre look. I like the way it looks with a deep red lip crayon or lipliner on the outter lips and layer the shade McIzzle in the inner lips.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Everything about this brand I love especially the lipsticks there are many beautiful colors
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .