• M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick Mcizzle
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick I Get So OOC
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick Bit of Bubbly
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick Dahhlinggg

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick

Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Lola D.
Hampshire
Awful !! I have the 2 lightest shaded and they are honestly like putting concealer on your lips! It’s like mayonnaise lips not a good look. The 1 star is for the cute packaging. Would not recommend.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Extremely overpriced, I mean the quality is really not great.. I've bought more expensive lip products but knowing the formula is good. This brand is just selling the name on the product, not recommended.
Melynda D.
SECANE, PA
Absolutely did not like the collection at all. I bought three of the colors and wasn't impressed. These are colors for preteens, not adult women!
Daniella V.
Hagerman, NM
I do not like this at all this company y does test on animals so I hate it.... MAC exploits and uses animals in a very cruel way.
Joyce H.
kilwinning
Gorgeous packaging but so streaky and basically not colour pay off. I have kept it only because it looks so pretty on my dressing table.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
The color it looks on website is very different in person, and was very very dry, my other mac lipsticks werent nearly as dry. I wanted to like this so bad but I just can't shake this chapped lips feeling. SAD DAY!
Lori W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Did not care for product. Would not purchase in the near future. The color was not appealing to me. Mac is not favorite of mine.
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
Good colors however pretty much all macs nude have a pinkish undertone so keep that in mind. I would give them a better rating but I found out they are not cruelty free and I cannot support that
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Mcizzle more...
I loved the packaging but only reason I have such a low rating is because if my personal preference I thought these were just too light for me but they definitely will look beautiful on someone with a dark skin tone or a light skin tons.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Again with the over priced lip sticks I can find 40 lipsticks like this at ulta on the drugstore side for a fraction of the price
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .