BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Janean G.
Duck Lake
Amazing lipstick for any girly girl. Variety of nudes and shimmer, many are wearable on the daily while others are more of a dress up kind of look. Would highly reccomend trying at least one of the nudes!
Zara I.
The product in itself is amazing as the packaging is very define and Detailed and in the pigments is gorgeous depending on your types of skin colour. Looking for a fun frisky colour? Suggest this pallete! M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
Fiona B.
N.e.lincs, Grimsby
Everyone needs these in there log. All mac products are fantastic but the colours in this collection are spot on. Soft smooth colour with long wearing with very little stain on other items - glasses cups cheeks!
lola s.
Review for: Mcizzle more...
beautiful nude lipstick that looks amazing on and goes with everything! the packing is beautiful - silver glittery (the glitter is under some kind of surface so it doesn't come off :) ) would repurchase:):):)
Danielle M.
Calgary, WI
Review for: Bit of Bubbly more...
I lusted hard after this collection and it was so hard to get. This shade was all I could manage to get and it doesn’t disappoint. It’s creamy and although light, it’s beautiful over a brown/nude lip liner
Influenster M.
Review for: Dahhlinggg more...
Great product, love the color and wears well without bleeding. Have been using the same color for years and the color is always reliable. Always receive compliments on the color and how well it lasts.
More I.
Buenos aires
I don't recommend this lipsticks because a lot of things. I would't reapeat it , it lasting me 2 hours . I dont recommend it, its easy to apply but it isnt very cheap.
imane e.
Me encanta este pintalabios es perfecto , solo con ver la presentación que tiene ya enamora , sus colores son perfectos unos tonos preciosos y sin duda muy buenos a la hora de aplicar , sin duda un buen producto , lo recomiendo , no se pega ni se va el color en mucho tiempo
hajar R.
Those lipstics are really great , im in love with them . They feel so soft on the lips , they doesn't make the lips feel dry , and the most important stay even if you eat with them on .
Geselle P.
Doral, FL
I'm loving it !! it's perfect for all skin tones & lips sizes ,I was a little skeptical about getting this one ,thinking that the nude wouldn't look right but it's works perfectly with me !!
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .