BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Shyla R.
Edmonton
One word: THE PACKAGING! this collection is to.die.for. The packaging is so glam and great for photos, and the pay off of the lipsticks does not disappoint, I wish they had more colours though, but Mariah really outdid herself with this one.
Amanda C.
Edmonton, AB
The best thing about this lipstick is the gorgeous glitter packaging. The shade I got is very beautiful and metallic but if you have any sort of dry lips at all it still sink into the fine lines and make your lips look dryer so I would recommend using a lip scrub for this particular shade.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg , MB
Definitely needs lipliner other wise it just sits funny on the lips but i used this so much already i could care less if i had to use a lipliner i like it! The packaging is the best mac has had yet!
Jess W.
Carina Park, Warrington
Review for: Dahhlinggg more...
I got this around the festive period and because of the absolutely gorgeous packaging I refrain from using this unless is an occasion or is absolutely necessary! The finish is rather sheer but if you put over a peachy coloured lipstick it makes it pop!
Rabz s.
Omg this lipsticks from mac are to die for , these were there Christmas collection limited edition . Such an amazing shade and that butterfly embossed is so stunning. I still wished i got all of the shades, never mind i still have these ones to admire.
Amanda S.
New Waterford
I have the shade mcizzle and of course like every other mac lipstick it's the same quality just with the most beautiful packaging ever especially that butterfly detailing omgggg. Loved this collection so much I wish I had've gotten more of it !
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
Review for: All I Want more...
Mac lipsticks are always on point, you can never go wrong with any color, its my first time using this color but it meet my expectations because its still the easy aplication product that mac always sell and i recommend everyone to give it a try
Phoebe M.
Bournemouth , Dorset
The best lipstick I have ever purchased. The packaging is so beautiful. This was my first time purchasing this lipstick but I love macs other lipsticks. The product goes on nicely and the lipstick smells amazing. I got the shade bit of bubbley and I would definitely recommend.
Natalie G.
Doral, FL
Buen color y cobertura. Es una buena opción para un maquillaje neutro. Por lo general no uso maquillarme los labios, este color me hace sentir natural. Es la primera vez que lo uso y por lo general me duran bastante los labiales.
Janean G.
Duck Lake
Amazing lipstick for any girly girl. Variety of nudes and shimmer, many are wearable on the daily while others are more of a dress up kind of look. Would highly reccomend trying at least one of the nudes!
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .