BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
LACEY S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These are good but I don't feel like the colors show up very well...I havr the set and the colors seem to be all very similar to me. They feel great though!
Jaclyn L.
Review for: I Get So OOC more...
This is such a cute collection!!! The detailing on the lipstick is so beautiful and personal with the butterfly! It's also a gorgeous shade and fades evenly!
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
I love the colors they can go with basically anything you wear, they come in pretty little tubes that are by Mariah Carey and they make your lips so smooth.
Marissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Bit of Bubbly more...
This lipstick is gorgeous. The only thing is... for darker skin tones, in my opinion, I think it looks better on top of a darker lip shade instead of alone.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Enfield, CT
I love all the Mariah Carey combinations I have all of them and I recommend them I like the luster and I don't need that the colors are beautiful and natural
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
Review for: I Get So OOC more...
Not really a fan of metallic normally but love the lipstick and the application! This is a good lipstick for 80’s and 90’s babies who love the metallic look!
Ashley D.
Saint Johns, FL
These are great nudes. Just wish they were more moisturizing as I found myself having to apply chapstick in-between touch ups to keep my pout from peeling!
Lucia M.
Matthews, NC
I never actually tried these lippies on because its more like a collector's item. But the swatches were beautiful and perfect nudes.. and it's Mariah! Lol
member-ca85d
I like a good nude lipstick for when you don’t want your lips the main focus. More of a splurge than usual but worth it for a pick me up when out shopping.
veronica f.
Everson, WA
Review for: Bit of Bubbly, I Get So OOC, Dahhlinggg, Mcizzle more...
I love them all the nudes are in full force in this eye candy line I use them all the time great for summer glow or fall warm and even a great winter pinch
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .