BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Allison H.
My MAC experience was amazing. Tried a bunch of lipsticks, glosses and liners. This packaging is smooth and shiny. Has great pigment and lasting color. The most compliments on this color. I would like another one. Yes queen!
Kerriann M.
Chestertown , MD
This is a nice frosted/sparkly shade. I was so lucky to be able to snag some of this limited edition lipstick! I love all of the mac products but I'm so glad Mariah did her own line because she knows a lot about makeup!
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
Love these so much. They look great on my olive skin and have a nice shimmer to them. They are very soft and moisturizing at the same time. Easy application do not need a mirror. Love love love
Jasmin T.
Athens, AL
This product is well worth the money. It last for a long time. And makes your lips pop. I would recommend this product to anyone. It met my expectations. And the packaging was lovely!
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I have never loved a lipstick so much😍 this packaging is flawless and so gorgeous. The butterfly engraving is so dainty. The colors are pigmented and very beautiful. Highly recommend these.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
The color it looks on website is very different in person, and was very very dry, my other mac lipsticks werent nearly as dry. I wanted to like this so bad but I just can't shake this chapped lips feeling. SAD DAY!
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
Review for: I Get So OOC more...
Best shade ever, was a bit scared of using it but it makes my world, got it from the mac store, I wear it 4 times a week honestly. It's so creamy but not exactly glossy. A must have for my full lipped ladies.
Fernanda C.
Menifee , CA
Review for: All I Want more...
I normally go for a more matt look when it comes to lipsticks, but I love MAC and this lipstick did not disappoint. I can wear it during the day or at night which I love!
nubs D.
San Bernardino, CA
If you love mac nude products u will definitely love this one from Mariah.natural look i love nude colors plus the quality is grate. Highly recommend for those how love natural looking lips :)
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
Good colors however pretty much all macs nude have a pinkish undertone so keep that in mind. I would give them a better rating but I found out they are not cruelty free and I cannot support that
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .