BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Oh these are so so pretty. The packaging is everything. It’s Mariah darling did you expect anything else. It’s very pretty and sparkly. The formula is nice and the colors are a nude peach type color very pretty
Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
24 karat gold look .. Mariah Carey lipstick is supper soft and shines like a diamond, feel the quality in your lips and the moisture that gives you after every use .. packaging is really beautiful and is perfect for a present . Totally recommended
Magui T.
Is very good collection, the tones are great and the pigmentation very good, the tones I liked because they are nude colors, the packaging is very sophisticated, I love it.
Malak B.
Ballwin, MO
I didn't like this at all! The shades they choose where all so similar. There wasn't much variety to choose from but the quality was good, it's just the options of colors! I don't recommend this one.
Merlita P.
The packaging is so pretty. However, the lipstick isn't very pigmented. I'm keeping because it's limited edition and I like the packaging but I don't care so much for the quality of this lipstick.
Megan S.
Marion, VA
I saw a video review on these and well whether I liked the product inside or not I am wanting this entire collection just as a beautiful keepsake! This is probally the best looking collection, packaging wise, that I've seen from Mac since the Heatherette collection.
ℬre ℱ.
Vernon NY
These colors are phenomenal.. it’s just I have no words their pigmentation is beautiful the colors are beautiful and the texture is so soft and creamy it feels like your putting on your favorite lip balm with a dose of color.
Courtney D.
New Castle, DE
I fell in love with this lipsticks as soon as I saw the advertisement for it. Mariah Carey is a icon and everything she does is absolutely beautiful. The packaging on the lipsticks and lipglass is beautiful. This definitely is the best collaboration that Mac has done in a long time.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Extremely overpriced, I mean the quality is really not great.. I've bought more expensive lip products but knowing the formula is good. This brand is just selling the name on the product, not recommended.
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
I bought this lipstick and it had a great matte finish that stayed on most of the day. It also had a little shimmer to it and was very easy to apply and use. It is very long lasting and smells pretty good. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to my friends.
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .