BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Ashley R.
Florence , SC
😍😍😍😍 My new favorite cremesheen by MAC. I purchased "DAHHLINGGG!" Aside from looking like a unicorn 🦄 had a baby with a MAC lipstick tube ( True Mariah with her sparkle ✨) this is the perfect pinky nude!!!
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
So extremely happy to have Grabbed all the matte lipsticks. Matte is my favorite. I would've gone for the frosty but I knew I wouldn't use it much. These are perfect nude tones for every day with the perfect touch of glamour.
Caley H.
I really liked the formula and there was a lot of detail put into the packaging which was stunning. The only drawback was that the pictures online made some of the lighter nude colors look darker. I bought "a bit of bubbly" thinking it would be a good nude. However, when I put it on it washed my lip color out.
Sarah M.
Reno
Love the colors and the texture. Definitely my favorite. It was better than I expected it to be. Beautiful tone. Pretty pricey, but totally worth every penny. I will be buying this alot more! I absolutely love it.
Karen L.
Anaheim , CA
I love the shades and how it fits my skin tone it was so pretty when I got it. Also was so pigmented and is not like the other lipsticks that leave chunks. It lasted the whole day I didn't have to worry about it definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nina K.
First packaging; it's amazing. Like goals!!! The product it's self has a very creamy consistency and has a beautiful veriety of colors. I feel like every person could find their color from just that collection.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
The packaging of these lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous! Engraved on the product is a butterfly which is pretty awesome! I purchased the shade "McDizzle" & it is pretty! It's a glittery nudish color. The price is about the same as a standard MAC lippie.
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Bit of Bubbly, Dahhlinggg, Mcizzle more...
First of all, I LOVE the packaging!! Soo sparkly and nice!! And let’s talk about the embroider buttfly is has on the lipstick!! Ugh gotta love t. The lipstick shade is normal like every creamy MAC Lippie. I don’t find them to last long. Price is okay. I bought it at The Mac inside of Macy’s.
Sandra O.
Turlock, CA
This collection has got to be my most favorite one BY FAR! MAC and Mariah knocked it out of the park on this one! I was able to get my hands on all but 1 shade. Creamy, long lasting and that amazing vanilla scent. Can't forget to mention that beautiful packaging idea with the butterfly embossed on the actual lipstick!!! LOVE!
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .