BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Sonia G.
I really did like the colors mac had from mariah carey. It is super hard to find some neutral colors without it washing the color from your lips but these neutral colors looked wonderful on me.
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
Perfect topper for any lip! Adds the perfect shine. Adds a little more to my look. Pretty packing. Long lasting. Adds a fullness to my lips! I highly recommend this lip! I would buy it again if I could!
Jessica B.
Not only are these the prettiest Limited Edition packaging that Mac has put out in years--these colours remind me of why Mac is my ride or die lipstick brand. I was, sadly, only able to purchase "Dahhlinggg" but one is better than none.

(The other colours I wanted sold out.)

Isn't it just dreamy? It helps that the colours are simply beautiful, too, and based on the nudes lineup it's safe to say there is a colour for everyone. Not only is the Mac formula at its prime once more, the colour range is an old school kind of glamorous. I love how natural yet luxurious looks and how smooth the formula is.

The all silver glitter packaging is positively breathtaking and I'm going to be swooning over it these next few weeks. Even the box it came in is perfect!

After so many lackluster misses, we're back in swoon mode.
Jacqui H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It doesn't help that I am hopelessly infatuated with anything Mariah Carey, but hellloooooo lipstick?! I can't get over these shades. Makes me feel just like her every time I wear them -- a diva!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Review for: Bit of Bubbly, I Get So OOC, Dahhlinggg, Mcizzle more...
Zuri A.
I love this formula! The colors are beautiful and last a long time. The price is great and if you take 5 plastics you get a free lipstick. They have so much more shades than you can imagine!
Lily P.
If I could give this collection 15 Stars I would every one of these colors is spot-on Gorge goes with any kind of look you want to do looks glorious when your tan and when you're not love
Joi J.
Concord, NC
I have this in the shade Dahhlingg A76, and boy do I love it!! It sooooo pretty!! The lipstick case itself is so Mariah, it's glammed and blinged out, when I got it along with my other Mariah MAC Holiday Collection products I was über excited to say the least! It gives you a glimpse into Mariah's world.. okay as far as the lipstick goes it has a very nice texture and feel very velvety and creamy on and best of all there is a BUTTERFLY on the actual lipstick, which is soooo pretty, I almost didn't want to use it!! But I decided to go ahead after much convincing from the hubby. All of this to say, one of my fave MAC lipsticks ever along with the rest of the collection!
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
My favorite are the nude colors. I use for parties and a more natural look. I️t does not rub off to quick and lasts longer on lips. The colors have a nice look to them. They are expensive.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
This collection is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! My husband bought me the whole collection today and I died and turned into glitter! The lipsticks smell amazing and the packaging is so pretty and so Mariah, I don't want to use any of it! The MAC store MUA told me that people where crying because they wanted the body dust so bad because that sold out the quickest. Haven't opened it but I'm sure its made out of her glitter infused skin cells. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .