BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Andrea M.
Mariah Carey keeps on going...and these lipsticks are to die for. I bought all four bc these colors are totally up my alley. They look gorgeous and the packaging it fabulous.
Amanda O.
Madera, CA
Review for: Dahhlinggg more...
I got these because the packaging is gorgeous! Who can pass up the glitter tubes? I️ think these colors are more for a lighter skin tone. I have not really been able to wear it. Although i Love Mac lipsticks, these don’t work for me
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is available in every nuance of your favorite color and high-fashion texture. It's the iconic product that made M·A·C famous. AMPLIFIED CREME (A): Ultra-creamy.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
One of my favorite MAC limited edition collections. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. The quality of the Lipstick is nothing short of perfection! The colors in this collection are a gorgeous! The color is highly pigmented, vibrant and long lasting.
Merandah K.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: Dahhlinggg more...
Who doesn’t love MC! But this collection! It’s hot fire I bought my stuff at Dillard’s and it’s all so gold and beautiful the colors are amazing the packaging is beautiful if she comes out with another collection I’ll buy more
Lindsey M.
Apple Valley, MN
The packaging on these babies is AMAZING! Each color in this “theme” of Mac lipsticks is beautiful and suitable for several skin tones alike. The Mac lipsticks are always a fav because their quality and pigmentation is so great.
Sarah Z.
I bought the Cremesheen finish "Bit of Bubbly" and it's a beautiful pinky nude!

The packaging is gorgeous, featuring MAC's usual bullet tube in all silver glitter. I was expecting the glitter to have a rough texture to it but don't worry, it's smoothly clear-coated! I also love that the box is glitter too (that glitter IS textured) and the butterfly stamped into the actual lipstick itself. How cute!

I'm happy to report that "Bit of Bubbly" is quite pigmented! I have a pretty pigmented rosy natural lip color, and I was easily able to get a fully pink nude look with one application of this lipstick. I was impressed by this because I expected the coverage to be more sheer than it is.

And of course, you can't forget that signature MAC scent. Yes, it has it. Yes, I'm one of those people who love it.

The packaging makes these lipsticks feel very special which is why I'm happy to add them to my collection! I think this is definitely one of the prettiest packagings I've seen come out with a limited edition collection. If you're a lover of glitter, Mariah Carey, or nude lipsticks....get it girl!

Merle U.
San Ysidro, CA
Emma
Review for: Bit of Bubbly, I Get So OOC, Dahhlinggg, Mcizzle more...
I love these colors they are probably the prettiest colors I've ever seen it lasted about half of the day which is pretty impressive compared to other lipsticks and I've had I would not buy it again just because I want to try different products from M.a.c
ROSA LINDA C.
Perris, CA
Love this Mac Lipstick!! It’s an absolutely beautiful nude color!! It lasts a long time with no need to reapply!! Mac is definitely my go-to makeup brand!! I purchased it at Mac and highly recommend this beautiful lipstick!!
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .