BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Crystal L.
Lorain, OH
Love this! Makes my lips look and feel beautiful! Met all of my expectations of it! I also love Mariah Carey! A little pricey but hey you gotta pay to get the best! First time user! I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
Review for: I Get So OOC more...
It had medium coverage that was somewhat buildable but never made it to fully opaque on the lips. The texture was smooth, didn’t feel gritty from the shimmer, and applied evenly for the most part. It wore well for four hours and was neither drying nor hydrating on me.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,368 reviews
This line of colors is heart throbbing! They’re all so beautiful! I have done swatches on these but haven’t been able to purchase any for myself! I would love to get my hands on these! They’re buttery and beautiful shades! I recommend buying these! Everyone needs them!
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
Honestly, I really love this product not only because it is from MAC makup . But I love it because it very matte and stays on forever. It is very easy to use because you just put it on and it stays on 24/7! I would really recommend this product to others !
Shante P.
Spring, TX
I Haven't Use All The Colors But I Can Say 2 Of Them Are By Far The Best Lipstick To Use For A Natural Look. Sad Thing Is I Am Running Out Of Them And I Need To Go Buy Some More. These Are My Everyday To Go Look Lipsticks. These Are Must Haves.
Rebecca M.
Review for: Bit of Bubbly more...
The best lip color out there. Does not feel gunky and dries perfectly on your lips. Great price and long-lasting which is very rare to find! Great price as well for how long this one lasts as I have had mine for over 3 years and still great!
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
First of all the packaging is what everyone loves. I mean glitter? Come on. There’s also a butterfly imprinted on the lipstick it’s self. I like the colors she chose for her line and they stand up to par with macs normal quality lipsticks.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Review for: Bit of Bubbly, I Get So OOC, Dahhlinggg, Mcizzle more...
Only purchased these for the packaging, it's the same mac formulas they originally had, just LE packaging for the collar they had. I do prefer so colors over other just because of the finishes. I prefer the satins, mattes, and retro mattes the most.
Cierra T.
Elizabethtown, KY
Amazing lipstick you have to get. Goes well with pretty much anything. Very long lasting takes awhile to come off nice packaging which brightens it out. Good good good value. Alittle on the pricey side. I would recommend for others.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
Love the tones in this set. I look funny in super bright colors so the Mariah Carrey set works awesome for more subtle tones. I would recommend to anyone wanting to start their lipstick game strong. Mac is great quality all around.
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .