BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I was excited to bust into my Dillard's the morning that the collection launched in stores. I purchased the lipstick in Bubble and a pretty sparkly, pink gloss to match that I can't remember the name of. Great packaging! The lipstick is a beautiful pink nude which is up my alley. I am a makeup collector so I had to have it.
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I fell in love with the packaging of these lipsticks. They are absolutely beautiful. The shades I purchased are nude and more sheer which are colors that I don't really have. They dont last all day because of the texture of the lipsticks which is a downside.

I love the detail mac put into these , like the butterfly on the lipsticks. They did a great job with this collection. I'm glad I purchased these lipsticks.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,116 reviews
The Mariah Carey MAC lipsticks are beyond my favorite! I am a huge fan of nude lipsticks and these ones take the cake! The formula is very pigmented and creamy! It does not go on streaky or clumpy! They are worth every penny! Plus the packaging on them is absolutely gorgeous!
Crystal B.
Mac Cosmetics × Mariah Carey Lipstick Is Life! The Nude Colors Are Everything. The Lipstick Holders Are Very Appealing To The Eye. Lipstick Is So Amazing It'll Make You Believe You Can Sing Like Mariah ! I Put It On and It Lasted For the Whole Day.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I simply adore and love MAC cosmetics since my wedding day in 2003! The fact that one of my favorite artists Mariah Carey created a lipstick with the best packaging at a great value is beyond amazing! I would highly recommend this wonderful lipstick for the holiday season!
sierra j.
Columbia, SC
I was very impressed by this line , I already love the MAC lipstick, as it is very smooth and long lasting but this had amazing pigment also. The packaging was gorgeous and I would recommend it to friends. I purchased this at the MAC counter. You won't be dissapounted!
Vanessa F.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely love the mariah carey mac lipstick in mccizzle. The color is a perfect pale nude that doesn't wash you out. It is so creamy and smells amazing. The color applies perfectly and smoothly, not patchy nor drying at all. I love the packaging, it is so luxurious and sparkly. The lipstick is a creme so it has a little shine to it. I absolutely recommend it!
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX
Super flattering colors on my dark skin! It makes me look stunning!! Every eyeshadow look that I do, I can pair with any of these lipsticks. It's best if you wear them with a lip liner, so that won't bleed. I love this! If you can get your hands on it, go get it!! And the packaging is lovely!!!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
The packaging is gorgeous, I won't lie, but that's not the only important factor here. The lipstick itself is a little dry and doesn't have as much pigmentation as I thought it would. I have the shade mcizzle and it is a nice natural nude color, suitable for everyday wear, but nothing that special.
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
This lipstick is one of my favorite of this year, I bought this lipstick 12 times because I keep running out. It's a good price for a mac lipstick, (18 dollars btw) I'm almost out my favorite color so I'm going to buy it again to make it number 13.
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .