BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An exclusive eye shadow palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Luxurious packaging in silver glitter with champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Who else like this eye shadow palette?1 Answers
  • How is this eye shadow? Is it pigmented enough? Is it wor...2 Answers
  • I've heard the eye shadows are really bad, is that true?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Eyeshadow Quad
  • "Loving these Mariah Carey eyeshadows these are beautifully made and the colors are wonderful they go on smooth and are very pigmented and a great price I highly recommend everyone to try these they are beautiful" in 19 reviews
  • "This Mariah Carey eye shadow is really beautiful. They are neutral colors that go well with everything and I wear them a lot." in 9 reviews
  • "This product is good for the holidays! These shadows are great maybe a everyday look my eye color is hazel and its perfect for any color eyes its long lasting on your eyes i would highly recommend it to everyone! " in 9 reviews
  • "Love love love this collection!!! The packaging is absolutely stunning! It's silver with glitter and it stands out in your makeup collection. The colors in the eyeshadow quads are perfect! It's easy to come up with multiple looks. They're creamy, long lasting and blend easily. Highly recommend" in 8 reviews
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: I'm That Chick You Like, It's Everything more...
I got this collection because I’m a big mariah Carey fan! And I usually can count on Mac for good quality eyeshadows. First of all, the colors in both these palettes are very wearable. The standout eyeshadows to me are: a metallic shade and in the “I’m that chick ya like” palette and a glittery/shimmer shade in “It’s everything.” My favorite Mac collection ever!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This eyeshadow quad is beautiful! It applies wonderfully and blends well. It is pretty to use all on its own and to supplement other palettes. I received this as a giveaway prize and they are my first MAC eyeshadows and I'm very impressed! I definitely want to branch out and try more MAC products.
bianca r.
Review for: It's Everything more...
LOVE! Love the colors! Very pigmented ! Very sexy look with the color selection! works very well! I don’t like her music but i’m a fan of this line! I would re buy the other colors and well and try some new things! Not a big mac fan either ..
jesse lynn b.
The eye quads were easily my least favorite thing from this collection. I use to think MAC shadows could never be topped, but once you start using other brands you really can see a quality difference. MAC's shadows nowadays tend to be on the dry side, which makes them harder to blend. Also, the pigmentation is little to none, especially on these shades. The idea is a pretty one, and very Mariah I just wish they had worked on a new formula to really elevate these shadows. The saving grace is of course the lovely packaging.
Samantha D.
Hollywood, FL
I love anything Mariah Carey, so I definitely had to have these. Got them about two weeks ago so I can't really give a price on it (it was a gift for my birthday), and ever since it's been my go to pallet. The colors in the palate are very neutral and pigmented perfectly. I adore these, and will definitely rebuy in the future. Doesn't look cakey and blends well !
Sanam A.
I tested this out at my local MAC store and I must say, I was very disappointed. I expected the colors from the quad to be rich and pigmented, but they were anything but! The plum brown was not nearly as dark as it looked and the glitter lacked pigment and shine. I was disappointed to say the least.
Caitlen C.
Marissa C.
Mac and Mariah Carey? How could you loose? These products are AMAZING! perfect for a collectors item. I think this would be any girls dream present this year for Christmas. You can't go wrong when buying this eyeshadows. Diamonds is the theme and of course a girls best friend ❤
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Review for: I'm That Chick You Like, It's Everything more...
I had to get this since I am obsessed with Mariah Carey. The colors are absolutely beautiful and very pigmented. The packaging is stunning as well. It is limited edition so hurry and get your hands on one now before they sell out.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Dashia J.
Riverdale, IL
Do they stay on all day ?
Zuri A.
Does anyone find that these eyeshadows don't have good blendability ?
Shelby H.
Kenton, TN
Are these very pigmented?
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
How is this eye shadow? Is it pigmented enough? Is it worth the price?
Lucerito V.
Metolius, OR
How pigmented is it? Is it worth your money?