BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Liquid-powder Highlighter, With Prismatic Reflections, Designed To Sculpt And Highlight Your Face, For A Luminous, Well-defined Finish. The Creamy Powder Formula Lasts Up To Ten Hours. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature, Along With A Silhouette Of Her Face Embossed Into The Powder.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Brush.

• I love the arias Carey design. I am just wondering if it ...1 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Hey everyone had been saying how this is an amazing highl...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Extra Dimension Skinfinish
  • "this truly make an extra dimension skinfinish it make fill you're skin so good its not like other cosmetic that make fell you're face heavy." in 26 reviews
Katniss G.
This M.A.C. Cosmetics Mariah Carey Extra Dimension Skinfinish is very pigmented so a little goes a long ways. My advice is to use a fan brush, tap the extra product off and then apply. The only downside for me, was the powder clumping on my face when sweating. That and the price was the reason I gave it 3 stars.
Naomi S.
Ocala
i love the color, but it's not very pigmented. also, only after a week or two the highlighter just fell out of the packaging. i like the smooth consistency, and it applies better if you use your fingers, but it is not worth the price.
Kimberly H.
I really like using this specific one when I’m looking for a fresh glow it has a very nice brown finish to it so it almost looks like a been Sunkissed. I recommend this to anybody with any skin tone.
I’m A.
I haven’t used this highlighter since I didn’t want to spoil the imprint. Lol! This is pigmented and good for all skin types. However, this is not really suitable for fair and light skin tones.
Venessa S.
Soooo glad I waited in line for this I love this product and it’s long lasting such a beautiful color and I love using during the summer for that extra goo no cons and wish I bought more since it is limited edition. M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Yoana S.
I love the glow on my face. This product  is one of the bronzers i use and it great and its last for a veryy long time .i feel like its great for both dry and oily  skin because my skin is a combination of both . The finish os a shimmey and i would mosly likely buy it again for sure
Gabby S.
grand rapids MI
This highlighter is my kind of every day thing highlight is a must for me and I think the MAC Cosmetics is a good brand and I love the highlighter it’s very pigmented and it’s not that like not shiny it’s very shiny and you don’t even need a lot of it it’s fine with like one swatch
Gabby M.
This has to be the most best summer I’ve ever used are used other swimmers butter not like this and give you like that Rich look I put on a girl blush and then I put this on I looked really nice what it is then I put a gold eyeshadow on a gave me the look I was
Ashley L.
South Park, PA
I think this is more a collectors item. But the shade is beautiful. It’s a bronzey gold with gold glitter. It’s nice on medium to deep skin. Not so much for very pale skin.
Alexis L.
turlock ca
I LOVE THIS GOLD SHIMMER OMG, they really outdid themselves with this one, gold looks good on everything and this brings out the fancy feel I have on everything! It’s a must, mac is an amazing brand can’t wait to get more product !
Christina D.
Where can I find this product so I can try it? And what one do you recommend for fair skin?
Eva L.
Vineland, NJ
Is this pigmented ? Is it well suited for fair skin?
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it worth buying for the glow? Or I could find a better bronzer
Aycan Y.
Klazienaveen
I have seen a lot of pictures of this product and the packaging looks pretty but is it really worth the money? I want to make sure that I can love it and I don't really know if it's worth the money.
Wendy G.
Is this better suited for deeper skin tones as a highlighter of for fair skin?