M.A.C Cosmetics Marche Aux Puces Eyeshadow Duo uploaded by Ingrid E.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Eye Shadow Duo, Marche Aux Puces

Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
i like this, it is pretty natural but easy to switch from night to day, easy to apply you dont need much experience prior, i use it a couple times a week when i do use make up, i buy it at mac or sephora which ever is closest, i would recommend this product to others
Caitlin F.
Norman, OK
I love these MAC Eye Shadow Duos! MAC has perfectly paired two different eye shadow shades together to create a beautiful look that can be worn by anyone. I like that there are only two shades in the duo because it's great for any kind of travel!
Aytena D.
Conyers, GA
This product is pretty neat. A little bit definitely goes a long way. I like that I am able to use the lighter color as a highlight for my brows as well. There is room for improvement on the creamy aspects.
Nahri H.
McComb, MS
I love these colors, these are some of my favorites.It wasn't too high, and was definitely worth my money. It has lasted since I bought it two months ago from Mac. It also stays on all day . I would buy this again soon as I run out.
Amy L.
Floral Park, NY
I love Mac. It is one of my go to for eye shadow. This eye shadow duo is great. I can use either color on it's own or togther or even to layer other colors for a darker smokey look.
Bolibar L.
Lamont, CA
This eyeshadow duo is amazing it's perfect for fall looks because they're such beautiful neutral toned shadows that blend so well and are highly pigmented .
Taylor J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Color quality is great, I love doing a natural smoky eye with this neutral pallete. Pigment is on key and looks great on majority of skin tones
Jessica T.
This eyeshadow is to die for! It has to be one of my top favs!! No fall out, no creasing and easy to wipe away with make up removal wipes.
Karen A.
Durant, OK
I love the eyeshadow duos. Great base colors and highlights. I do really think it is time for mac to adopt a cruelty free formula however.
Ingrid E.
Colts Neck, NJ
This brow duo is my favorite I use this alone with the mac 208 brush and leaves my eyebrows just looking amazing all day long. Loveeee it