BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:

A Set Of Three Professional-quality, Handbag-sized Nail Files In A Portable See-through Pack. Black And Iconically M·a·c. Smoothes, Buffs And Grooms The Nails. The Ideal Prep For M·a·c Lacquer.

Ciera B.
Great nail files. Give you even nails and a clean cut look. I square my nails off and this is perfect for achieving that shape. They may be pricy be they hold up well. Mac makes great nail products. I would recommend this to others is they are looking for a durable nail file
Mia R.
Walker, WV
Love these files...they have a great price,handy to carry around in your purse,available almost anywhere,good price AN are a thick file so it doesn't break or bend easily,they are nice extras to put in a spa basket
Gabbi C.
Stillmore, GA
As a person who hates the sound of a nail file, this was more than amazing. For some reason it wa smuch easier on my nails and didn't snag and leave them uneven.
Isabella N.
Overland park, KS
Excellent product! When you think about nails you don't think MAC, but they're good in everything they do! I just love it! It's not easy to find in the store, but you can shop it online on their website.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Nail kits are hard to find . This is by far the best one I used . It leaves my nails soft and even and it's very adorable. It's long lasting and great for many uses. I recommend this to everyone !!!!!!!!!
emily d.
St. Clair Shores
Love these buy them for all the girls in my family for christmas and they all love them . it seems to always keep my nails looking fresh
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
These are the cutest little things I've ever seen! You're so easy to stick my bag and just go. File doesn't get broke off easily either
member-d30ad
These nail files are perfect for a day out! I recommend them to all of the ladies with longer nails! This nail file was easy to use !
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
This manicure file set is a must have. I use it before I paint my nails and toenails. I think it helps my nail polish stay on longer
Avery S.
Last long doesnt get worn out easily and does the job well. Im always in need of a good nail filer so these come in handy.