BY MAC COSMETICS #13 in Makeup Remover

Swipes away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime, pronto! Oversized, luxurious, super-saturated with special M A C cleanser infused with protective vitamin E. Hydrates and nourishes highly efficiently. Extremely refreshing. Totally addictive. Slickly packed, re-sealable, ready to go!

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittney L.
Vancouver
These makeup wipes are great. They don’t leave a residue or oils. They work great so you only need one wipe. The packaging is durable by flexible for packing. I buy mine at Macy’s or any Mac independent store. The bulk package lasts a long time! Well worth the money!
debby e.
miami
 The fantastic product takes all my makeup off in just a few wipes. I bought it online on the mac website. pretty packaging a little pricey but totally worth it. it met my expectations and worked well with my skin. I would buy this product again even though its a little pricey
shylo s.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I could survive without my MAC wipes. The container is really travel friendly so I can always take them with me. They are a fast way to break down your makeup in a pinch. They have a light exfoliator which leaves skin so soft. These are the best wipes I've ever used.
Hunter B.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my beyond favorite makeup wipes, they smell amazing, they are soft as butter, and one wipe takes off my makeup from the day. My skin always feels soft and luminates after using these wipes. They don’t feel rough on the skin. And the fragrance is a subtle yet nice. I will rebuy these over and over again.
Rebecca C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with these wipes back in high school. Super quick to get everything off with no oily residue. A little pricey but totally worth it. I always repurchase and keep a pack in my night stand. I would definitely recommend this product to any makeup lover.
bianca w.
mpls
Beauty Junkie Expert
these are amazing, im obsessed with the light fragrant smell and theyre perfect for fixing mistakes and removing waterproof and long lasting formulas. only one wipe will do the job. plus the simplistic packaging is super cute and classy.
Chelsie W.
Fayetteville
These wipes are really good. They remove my makeup but sometimes I need to scrub my mascara which is kind of disappointing but it's okay. I'm a first time user and there could be room for improvement. The wipes just seem dry to me.
Maddie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the MAC cosmetics makeup remover wipes. The wipes left my face feeling clean and fresh while the scent of the wipes was enjoyable as well. The wipes were gentle with my skin and did pretty well with getting my makeup off. Definitely would buy again!
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes, ever! Everything just slides right off on to the wipe and it leaves a complimentary formula on your skin that helps my pores. These are great for all waterproof makeup, no scrubbing needed.
Josie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best smelling wipes I have ever used.  I buy them bases on fragrance and relaxation alone.  That packaging is sleek and convenient.  I bought this at the mac counter in my local macys
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
jazmin g.
bonner springs
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!