M.A.C Cosmetics Magically Cool Liquid Powder uploaded by Ness D.M.A.C Cosmetics Magically Cool Liquid Powder uploaded by Ness D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Magically Cool Liquid Powder is a cool product–it does feel like liquid when you initially apply it, and it quickly transitions to a powder finish within mere seconds. It’s certainly a fun product to play around with and swatch. Personally, I find it more difficult to apply and blend out, because once it dries, it doesn’t like to move or diffuse. It’s less concerning with lighter shades like Honey Rose and Truth & Light, but with a more color-loaded shade like Cajun, yields a blotchy look.

Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
I believe Becca got their idea of the cooling powder from Mac the original. This Mac powder really delivers it set your makeup all day without creasing and adding to Fine lines
Brina H.
Love the feel of this powder!!!! It feel just like the magic powder from prescriptives, and does a good job of setting makeup. My skin is on the dry side and really loves this product, it feels more hydrating than other powders, almost moisturizing when applied due to the cooling effect. Plus the packaging is cute!
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
I am loving my MAC cool liquid powder. It goes on so smoothly and is easy to blend. After it sets for a minute or so it becomes a soft finished powder. I always add a translucent finishing powered on top just to make sure it’s set.
Lezlie C.
Magically Cool Liquid Powder is a cool product–it does feel like liquid when you initially apply it, and it quickly transitions to a powder finish within mere seconds. It’s certainly a fun product to play around with and swatch. Personally, I find it more difficult to apply and blend out, because once it dries, it doesn’t like to move or spread out easily!
Bree M.
New york
I’m so in Love ! l Just Love MAC mac venomous villains-Magically Cool liquid Powder Cajun. Ladies Go Get This! It’s so Affordable and Matches My Skin And skin Tone Flawlessly! Thank You Guys
Marissa R.
San Jose , CA
I love this highlighter so much, I've been hoarding it for years. It works best when you spray a duo fibre brush with fix + then stipple the powder oh the high planes of your face. It gives the perfect highlight that doesn't look glittery or shimmery. You have a nice glossy look, since this powder is made with encapsulated water. Cool right?!?
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
I'm so sad MAC discontinued this product! I am dying for them to bring it back. Cajun is perfect for dark skin tones. I am oily, so I apply it on bare skin under my Glossier skin tint and then set it with it as well. It gives my skin a perfect, matte, but sheer glowy finish (if that makes sense). My skin looks flawless when I dust this on. The liquid sensation feels pretty cool and I love the fact that my skin looks and feels like silk when this loose powder is applied!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. It's my first time using it and trust me I'll do it over and over again . It's stays all day on my lip what else can a sister ask for .I got it from Sephora online and will recommend it anyway and anytime. It's an amazing product
Asisa R.
Riviera Beach, FL
I still have a good bit of this product left! I love it and use it on special occasions. It gives me a sunkissed glow on top of my hourglass liquid foundation. It's an awesome finisher to the whole make-up routine and 2nd to last thing I use before spraying my hard candy setting spray to lock everything in
Veronicka G.
Bethany, OK
Very easy to apply, is not cakey on the face. Not too pricey for the packaging. has a nice looking matte but also a shimmer to it. Very easy to blend with the rest of the products. works amazingly well for dry skin, and i recommend people to try this product.