BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Jazz it up with new Colourdrenched Pigment, whose highly pearlized creamy hues glisten against skin. Lips let loose and live a little, playing nocturnal notes of dusky lilac, ruby rouge and luxe blackened plum. Out on the town, velvet-hued eyes swing to an elegant vibe as ebonized blue and navy join classic noir for a look that’s smoking haute. Nails set the mood in metallic, and Mineralize Skinfinish lights the way with its signature shimmering glow. The magic is in the night, darlings. Let’s have some fun.

M.A.C Cosmetics Magic Of The Night Lipstick
  • "The color is good and it doesn't feel bad in my lips like other that dries too much my mouth. The color stays long lasting than others." in 15 reviews
  • "Best creamy absolutely favourite lipstick. It is very pigmented and amazing. As it is a glossy lipstick it last less than a mate mac lipstick. It bought it at macy's. It would worth your money ,i would buy it again!" in 7 reviews
jasmirah d.
Atlantic City, NJ
a night outfit kind of lipstick gives your lips the value it needs makes me feel special my favorite color is purple
Rebecca J.
Rotherham
I’m in love with Mac lipsticks and this one didn’t disappoint! I do like a dark lipstick and been a Star Wars fan this was a must have for me!
Giedre R.
I recommend optimum coverage!!Use it, let's not regret it,It's really good, the color is great...kisses for you.
Maria B.
Pomona, CA
I love love this lipstick it's such a nice wine burgundy color goes on so smooth and last long to easy to remove and apply it's a Loyola expensive but honestly so so worth it I hope I never run out I would most def buy it again dough worth each penny .
Courtney C.
Auckland
I love love love this shade it is one of my go to lip sticks. It goes on so smooth and lasts well during the day. I am a Mac lip stick hoarder! I purchased direct from Mac and I would totally buy it again if it wasn't limited !
Leticia W.
Dublin
LA LA LOVE this lipstick, it's the perfect shade for my face for a night out look, the packaging is perfect as well there is no fault it in it.
Emely A.
Waterford, CA
When I first used Mac Magic of the Night Lipstick I fell in love, it really worked out for my color tone
Kriscia G.
Boston, MA
It took me so long to find a perfect dark toned lipstick. This color is so beautiful & goes great with plum tones. The formula stays on so well, it was hours before I had to reapply.
Lucia Alessandra A.
Lima
Best creamy absolutely favourite lipstick.
It bought it at macy's. It would worth your money ,i would buy it again!
Rae B.
Arvada, CO
Love this color so pretty! It's definitely long lasting, didn't make my lips feel dry feels moisturizing and true to color