BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Jazz it up with new Colourdrenched Pigment, whose highly pearlized creamy hues glisten against skin. Lips let loose and live a little, playing nocturnal notes of dusky lilac, ruby rouge and luxe blackened plum. Out on the town, velvet-hued eyes swing to an elegant vibe as ebonized blue and navy join classic noir for a look that’s smoking haute. Nails set the mood in metallic, and Mineralize Skinfinish lights the way with its signature shimmering glow. The magic is in the night, darlings. Let’s have some fun.

M.A.C Cosmetics Magic Of The Night Lipstick
  • "The color is good and it doesn't feel bad in my lips like other that dries too much my mouth. The color stays long lasting than others." in 15 reviews
  • "Best creamy absolutely favourite lipstick. It is very pigmented and amazing. As it is a glossy lipstick it last less than a mate mac lipstick. It bought it at macy's. It would worth your money ,i would buy it again!" in 7 reviews
I’m A.
My first MAC Holiday collection! I’m a MAC lipstick addict! I always find myself going back to my MAC lipsticks because there is none like MAC. MAC cosmetics is an obsession! However, I wish they would slow down on the number of launches every year so it gives me/us more time to enjoy and use what we buy.
Yasmin 🌳.
Mac products are true royal when it’s lip related. Great quality, very comfortable, amazing pigment. From this line I remember I really enjoyed the Please Me color, for some reason pink peachish shades always get my attention.
brianna m.
Los Angeles
all time favorite lipsticks! i love mac lipsticks so much because they have good pigment pay off and they last such a long time. i think the price is just right for a high end lipstick compared to others that are more expensive.
EaMani A.
FAIRFIELD
It pulls Very pink on me, which I mean it is a pink lipstick but I feel it looks darker on me than it does in the tube, but I love this formula, all Mac lipsticks are bomb really, not so colors are for me tho, this sadly is one of those colors
Brianne J.
Springfield, MO
Always love a Mac lipstick! They have this smell that I just love. This is a pretty color that can be worn everyday. The packaging as always with Mac is great. A good addition to anyone’s lipstick collection!
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
I loved this color i bought it only because i love Selena i usually don't like buying regular tube lipstick because I'm more of a liquid lip stick girl but i did love this particular lipstick
'Shaundra Y.
I initially was scared to try this color, because it is outside of what I usually wear but once I put it on my lips, I immediately fell in love!  This color is banging!  It really looks great with my complexion, so this is a wonderful color for women of color.  I know it is hard for us to find items that we love amazing in.  Well, ladies, this is one of them!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
@MACCosmetics Magic of the night lipstick in the color Dark side is a medium burgundy-wine shade with mostly opaque color that has a degree of translucency to it! This lipstick lasts about 4 hours for me and does cause a bit of feathering. I use a clear lip liner when I wear this and no feathering at all! Definitely worth the cost and I HAVE repurchased! 💗
Emlyn M.
One of my go to lipsticks, but I haven't been reaching for it as much since more liquid lipsticks have been coming out. It is a beautiful color, worth the price. I am half way done with mine and still reach for it. However, since it's a more traditional lipstick, it does require a liner.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
Great lipstick, beautiful color if you like dark colors! But it will not last you all day it tends to fade. Unfortunately I had to keep reapplying it because it would fade. I paid good money for this, you would think they would have perfected the long lasting wear.