M.A.C Cosmetics Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Mystic Cool Eyeshadows uploaded by Fabiana X.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Mystic Cool is an interesting mix of eyeshadow shades. It’s not the most cohesive palette MAC has put out, but if you’re just looking to boost up your color collection and aren’t so concerned with a palette that works together easily, you shouldn’t mind. It’s not to say that there aren’t color combinations to be created from the palette, but it just requires a little more thinking than your average eyeshadow palette where there are so many obvious combinations to work with.

Victoria M.
Omg this was technically the first high end palette i purchased. It was so good and yes it was small but I loved all the colors and nothing bad to say about this.
Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
This palette was simple but pretty. The colors blended well with very little fall out. I definitely needed a primer with this palette but nonetheless I was able to create a beautiful look. I would probably not buy again just because I like to try different launches.
Lia D.
Doral, FL
it is very convenient to carry around. I got it online and it was delivered within the days expected. It is very pigmented and has vibrant colors, I mostly use it when I'm already out and want to change my look to something more for the night time. I use a different brush, which is why I give it 4 stars. Recommend!
Zsarya F.
Now,...I do not own this product but my friend recently did my makeup and I wasn't to happy with the results of the colors, Maybe if she used a different pallet but I didn't like this one, it's a good product but it's just not for me
Karito G.
Miami

The collection gives you 6 options to enjoy. As a light-toned natural blond these colors stand out for us and work well

Easy to carry in the bag for a quick touch
Phoebe G.
Villa Rica, GA
I have brown eyes so I find that purple and the green (not together lol) compliment my eyes. It’s MAC, so you get what you pay for. I think the pigmentation is really nice. I would buy again but in individuals.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
These shadows are great when you are trying to explore with color! To intensify the look, spray the Mac Prep + Prime spray on your brush then apply! These colors are fun and sassy. Perfect for a night out with the girls ore date night with significant other.
Claire V.
birmingham
Lots of fun cool shades.these stay on a long time and don't give the "creasing" on the eye that some cheaper brands do.these colors are bright and funky great for nights out
Sydney L.
West Chicago, IL
Mac products are one of my favorite things in the world, they have fantastic products that will blow your mind, I love how their eyeshadow lasts a long time. The color really pops and it pairs nicely with other mac eye products like the eyeliner and mascara
Arianna L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is a great set of Mystic Shadows. IT bring out the allure of the MYSTICAL within. Smile. The collection gives you 6 choices to enjoy. As a light tone natural blond these colors stand out for we and work well with my sink tones. Yes to these for sure.