MAC Cosmetics MAC Tinted lip conditioner spf 15 SOOTHING BEIGE uploaded by Samantha H.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Zahkiira M.
Zahkiira M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
M.A.C lip liners are very milky and creamy and are very smooth and they come in a variety of colors to match any lipstick shade. This product is very easy to use and I recommend buying it and using it to complete your everyday looks. This is also a long lasting product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC is my favorite and I'll always keep buying the products! This lip tint is subtle, but can be deepened with repeated applications. Of course there are a ton of shades per MAC, and they are all so easy to use. Affordable for all makeup lovers.
Kaylee O.
Kaylee O.
Fort Worth, TX
My lips have always loved this formula and I find myself always reaching for a lip tint rather than a full lipstick. It's definitely something to try during the summer for a light weight feel
Denise C.
Denise C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the feel, the color, the taste! Mac never disappoints! I love to wear this alone or right before I apply a matte lipstick. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family since I am almost out of mine!!!
Abbey R.
Abbey R.
Katy , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a little dark on me but I went back to get a lighter tone and it was perfect the product itself is absolutely perfect and hope you like it too!
Madeline K O.
Madeline K O.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC definitely has amazing products however, their tinted balms are not my favorite. There's not much difference between these and a store bought brand.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Tucson
Love how creamy it is and how great it looks on my lips its a touch of color not very harsh and it keeps my lips looking very healthy
Christina G.
Christina G.
This is the best lip conditioner I've ever owned! If you have chapped lips this product is great. It also gives you a hint of tint so you can wear it daily. Its not very dark at all but you may want to use a lip liner with it.
This is one of my favorite breand becouse eveeything of this breand is so good and helpful i recomend this product 100%
Cristy C.
Cristy C.
Bristol , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lip tints easy to wear very creamy and soft and nice for everyday wear love the price and it lasts all day