BY MAC COSMETICS

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium to full build-able coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the... see more...

Eryn B.
Eryn B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I LOVE THIS STUFF. My first impression of this stuff was why? Why would you want to purchase water in a bottle? But it's basically an all in one savior for everything. It takes that powdery make up feeling away if you apply after everything is on. It's a great primer for your face before anything goes on as well. It helps when blending foundation if sprayed on your beauty blender; it's just a make up must have for your collection
gabriela e.
gabriela e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product to hydrate the skin or to make skin look natural by eliminating the dry or matte finish to a product. this can be worn under and over makeup for wxtra hydration. i love to put this in my refrigerator during the summer as it feels refreshing on the skin. this does not set makeup and it will not prolong the wear of your makeup...it will hydrate the skin and make dey or powdery finishes look natural.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

This Moisture is great because it helps the makeup atient better and last for longer hours , it is refreshing , can be placed before and after makeup has protection factor , its fragrance is very soft , I like the applicator because it spreads very While the product all over your face , bring a lot of product and spreads a lot so this well priced, its packaging is practical to load in the bag and refresh makeup on the day
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Lancaster, OH
I wear full coverage liquid foundation and cake on powder foundation on top of it, so I end up with a cake face. But I spray this all over my face and let it dry and my make up looks much more natural. I'm forever grateful to the Mac Makeup Artist that showed me this trick a couple years ago. I've gone through several bottles! I also like to spray it on my beauty blender when I want to sheer something out.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very hydrating, semi-rich moisturizer. It's not so thick that you can't wear it under makeup, but it's definitely not the lightest weight as far as the way it feels. If you have a dryer skin type and are in need of moisture before you apply your MOTD, this is great choice. No matter who you are, remember a little goes a LONG way. Spray with some fix+ beforehand and you can use even less!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Livingston , LA
I absolutely love this product!!! I have dry skin so I spray my face before applying foundation and it gives me a more dewy finish. I also spray once my makeup is complete to lock everything in place. It's also great to spray on your brush to use an eyeshadow wet and it will keep it in place and reduce fall out. It's a staple in my routine and using on clients.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
Love it!!!!! I tried this at the store and it's amazing!!!! They sprayed it on over my make up that I had on and I have very dry skin and instantly made my skin feel moisturized and refreshed. I will totally be going back to be purchasing this for myself. Anyone who has dry skin I would recommend it too it works great you won't be disappointed
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
I really really wanted to love this product but I couldn't. I have very dry skin, but this made me supppppper oily. Like so oily it was embarrassing. I used it with my tried and true foundation and I couldn't believe how bad it made my make up look. Really wanted it to work out but ended up returning. Will invest in something else.
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot go a day with out this spray! I spray it on before I apply my foundation and after. I bought this at the mall located at the Mac counter in nords. It definitely met my expectations as it melted all my makeup together for a nice smooth finish, it also helped my makeup stay on all day/night. I would recommend this product!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mac's Fix Plus spray is always in my daily makeup routine, as it's a highly versatile product. I especially use it for wetting eye shadows to create bolder colors. I also use it by spraying over my finished face to seamlessly blend my foundation/contour/blush and create an overall glowy look.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm thinking of buying this soon. Should I get this or the strobe cream?
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Deltona, FL
For someone is breaks out easily, does this make you breakout?
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I've heard so many good things about this product but someone told me it actually smells really bad. Is that true?
Rupinder B.
Rupinder B.
How long does the 1.7 Oz bottle last?
Bella G.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry/ normal skin