BY MAC COSMETICS

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium to full build-able coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the... see more...

• MAC Cosmetics MAC Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15 ~ Fu...Be the first to answer!
  • How do you open the spray to press on it for some product to come...1 Answers
  • Does this product cause any patchyness on the skin?1 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

This Moisture is great because it helps the makeup atient better and last for longer hours , it is refreshing , can be placed before and after makeup has protection factor , its fragrance is very soft , I like the applicator because it spreads very While the product all over your face , bring a lot of product and spreads a lot so this well priced, its packaging is practical to load in the bag and refresh makeup on the day
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Lancaster, OH
I wear full coverage liquid foundation and cake on powder foundation on top of it, so I end up with a cake face. But I spray this all over my face and let it dry and my make up looks much more natural. I'm forever grateful to the Mac Makeup Artist that showed me this trick a couple years ago. I've gone through several bottles! I also like to spray it on my beauty blender when I want to sheer something out.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very hydrating, semi-rich moisturizer. It's not so thick that you can't wear it under makeup, but it's definitely not the lightest weight as far as the way it feels. If you have a dryer skin type and are in need of moisture before you apply your MOTD, this is great choice. No matter who you are, remember a little goes a LONG way. Spray with some fix+ beforehand and you can use even less!
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
Love it!!!!! I tried this at the store and it's amazing!!!! They sprayed it on over my make up that I had on and I have very dry skin and instantly made my skin feel moisturized and refreshed. I will totally be going back to be purchasing this for myself. Anyone who has dry skin I would recommend it too it works great you won't be disappointed
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot go a day with out this spray! I spray it on before I apply my foundation and after. I bought this at the mall located at the Mac counter in nords. It definitely met my expectations as it melted all my makeup together for a nice smooth finish, it also helped my makeup stay on all day/night. I would recommend this product!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Rock Hill, SC
Talking about a bottom sent from Heaven. If you want your eye shadow to pop use this product. I purchased it from MAC Cosmetics in the mall. I always purchase fix plus . You will not be disappointed. This is my go to . Your face will thank you for it trust me .
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
MAC Studio Fix is one of the best products made by the company, hands down. I don't think there is a better setting spray on the market. If you are listening, MAC please bring back the limited edition scents and some more variety and make them permanent! :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love this stuff!!!! It makes my makeup look so flawless and natural. I use it every day! I think it is good for travel because you can turn it off and on as needed. I tell everyone to buy it! I also use it to make my eyeshadows look more pigmented!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product! Paired with my studio fix liquid makeup up its holds up alllllll day long! I work in cosmetics and my face looks great from the time I step in & out of work! I would totally recommend it to everyone!
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best prep+prime and setting spray i have ever used. Makes my makeup last all day and you can also spray you eyeshadow brush with this and make your eyeshadow more pigmented! I 100 % recommend this to everyone!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm thinking of buying this soon. Should I get this or the strobe cream?
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
DELTONA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone is breaks out easily, does this make you breakout?
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I've heard so many good things about this product but someone told me it actually smells really bad. Is that true?
Rupinder B.
Rupinder B.
How long does the 1.7 Oz bottle last?
Bella G.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry/ normal skin