BY MAC COSMETICS

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium to full build-able coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the... see more...

Theresa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Cosmetics MAC Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15 ~ Full Size 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml is one of the first Mac products that I ever bought. Moisture fix, which is like a primer that keeps your skin from drying out, makes all the difference in the world when applying foundation. Sometimes I don't even wear foundation with it because it give is my skin a dewy glow and with the built-in SPF 15, my skin has a finished look and it has sun protection. Most of the time I do where foundation over it however. I find that my foundation goes on more smoothly and it extends the wear of my makeup products. It has the really nice effect of blurring over my pores and eliminating the dry patches. I've been spoiled, because this was the first primer that I used so I thought all primers would be this good. They aren't.I definitely recommend studio fix to prep your skin for a professional look.
Lindsey D.
Santa Cruz
Mac has been a go to makeup brand for years! I’ve always been impressed and satisfied with their products. A few of my favorite products from Mac are their face mists! They’re always so refreshing and relaxing and the packaging is so nice
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product I use it before I put on makeup and before I go to sleep because it leaves my skin really nice and do we I think that people really like this product so if you're looking for something like it or you're ready to experiment something like you should most definitely buy this product
Lindsey E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I put this on, I feel like I am absolutely bathing softness. I truly think it moisturizes my skin perfectly and still leaves it feeling nice, with no nasty residue. I can't praise this product highly enough and have noticed real and dramatic differences in the moisture level of my face since I began use.
Cara S.
Middletown, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve seen a lot of beauty gurus use this stuff so I figured I’d give it a try, I enjoy it but I don’t really see a huge difference with it. I bought a travel size at ulta and even that was a bit pricey. Honestly I can’t see the point In paying full price but maybe my opinion will change
— s.
Rochester
Great for any type of skin. When putting on your makeup, it does not become cakey thanks to the spray. I'd say depending on how much you used the product, it would last about 3-5 months on average. You can find the same product for a cheaper price if I'm going to be completely honest.
Teale M.
Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product line! It has proven to actually hydrate and improve my skin and it has done so without creating any irritations. I’ve recommended this product to many of my friends, and they all have positive things to say about their experience when using it too!
Indira V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac Fix Plus has easily become part of one of my favorite part of my makeup routine. I love spraying it before makeup to prep my skin and after makeup to set everything in place. I also use this spray to intensify any eyeshadow. Good price for the amount you get. I recommend it.
Paige G.
Love to use this product to set all of my makeup in place. I can find it at Nordstrom, or just online and ship it straight to my house. I also love using this product to transform shimmer shadows into beautiful holographic looks. Very versatile product.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how fresh and not dry this makes my face feel! First time I used it and I fell in love. It works great with my face and doesn’t make t to oily. I order most Mac products online I like getting things in the mail. Of course I would recommend.
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm thinking of buying this soon. Should I get this or the strobe cream?
Alexa W.
DELTONA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone is breaks out easily, does this make you breakout?
Alyssa L.
I've heard so many good things about this product but someone told me it actually smells really bad. Is that true?
Rupinder B.
How long does the 1.7 Oz bottle last?
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
Is the texture liquid or its more like a gel