BY MAC COSMETICS

Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
This was my first high end concealer purchase! I saw so many great reviews on it that I ended up buying it. It's got very high coverage and it's easy to blend. But I don't like it much anymore since I found better concealers with same high coverage but creases less on me. This MAC concealer is a crease fest under my eyes..I tried setting it with various setting powders but it always started creasing within a few hours of wear..that's why I gave it a 4 stars..
Heather L.
Great matte cream concealer. I purchased this at Macy's.This is a effective for concealing blemishes and concealing under my eyebrows. I do not recommend using under the eye as it can be too heavy. This does serve its purpose.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Extremely full coverage which I usually go for, however it was way too heavy for me and creased a lot. I also noticed that it dried out rather quickly so I wouldn't recommend this product. I will not be repurchasing.
Jessica V.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this for years. It covers up acne and scarring really well. It also lasts me a long time. I suggest getting a lighter shade then your foundation color
Shannon O.
San Leandro, CA
Great product . I personally use it for my eyebrows and under eyes. I notice it's definitely full coverage works very well. It's is on the affordable side would definitely recommend
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
I have this color and gave it a B because MAC now has match master concealer sticks which I think work better. This formula really needs to be used sparingly and gets better with the warmth of the skin.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
I use nc15 right under my brows as a highlight. this stuff is perfect for that. or to cover up a stubborn scare or blemish. i wouldn't recommend as under eye concealer tho.
Alissa A.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff. I use a couple of them to cream contour and highlight. However i prefer powder. I find it easier to blend. Still an amazing product!
Daillanara L.
Palmdale , CA
These concealers are very full coverage but they are expensive so I don't buy them all the time I like that they are very creamy
Abigail  O.
Raymondville, TX
Conceal it does! I am hooked on this little guy, it works it's magic in a nice compact size and a little goes a long way.