BY MAC COSMETICS

• Is this a gentle enough formula for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this product crease? I am worry it will show my fine lines a...1 Answers
  • My t zone is quite oily but the rest of my face is kind of dry. W...2 Answers
Janeigne N.
Love this as a nice glowy moisturizer when I’m not wearing any makeup because it doesn’t have any glitter in it , it’s just full on glowyness and I’m definitely all about that ! It’s pricey but it Makeup your face so soft and plump !
Maria O.
I like it but it wasn't for me. It left me looking like I was sweaty and that's not the look I aim for. It is definitely creamy and it blends into the skin like a dream but if you like more of a matte look like me only use it where you would put highlighter.
Jessi D.
Monticello, MN
Usually I love MAC products BUT this one is a little touch and go for me. I think I just prefer pressed highlighters for my definition. I feel like you need to use a lot of it just to make it somewhat noticeable. Which isn’t the best for beauties trying to be smart about their product consumption.
Melody C.
['Bay Shore', 'NY'], NY
I rarely wear makeup but when I do this goes on right before as my primer when I’m going bare faced I use this as a moisturizer and it makes me skin looks so glowy and healthy I love that it has a double use and just works really well I recommend this to others
Norma O.
Washington, DC
I love using this when I want to achieve a glowy no makeup makeup look and it gets the job done without emphasizing texture. I have only tried the original color though.
Alexandra R.
I love everything that shines and brings life to the skin.
Oh well, this Strobe Cream, which is a moisturizer, will give you THAT glow!
Perfect shade for every skin. I love mixing it with my foundation or as a face primer. Skin never looks greasy and if you use it only as a moisturizer, with no makeup, it will give you a dewy and fresh look. Awesome! Price $33.
TIP: DON’T apply it on top of your foundation or powders because it will leave a mark and you won’t be able to fix it.
Ali S.
Milwaukee, WI
My all time favorite product hands down, applies flawlessly and feels silky on the skin and reveals a natural glow. It makes any BB cream or foundation look natural and is worth the cost. It's amazing!!!
#bloom #contest
MAC Cosmetics In the Spotlight Strobe Cream
Autumn M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This product is like a lotion infused with a metallic reflect. I like this, but I'm not wowed by it. It does do a good job at making matte foundations look more luminous but I think there are many cheaper alternatives. Especially the Lumi Primer from L'Oreal. I really can't spot the difference between the two products and the price difference is insane. It's a decent product, but there are much better options.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
To say I'm obsessed with this stuff is an understatement! I wanted something that would give my fave a fresh "dewy" look and this stuff does exactly that!! I cannot stand having sparkles on my face or being glittery at all- and this isn't glittery or sparkly!!! But if give you a nice brightening glossy fresh look without shimmer!! It's amazing and you only need a teeny tiny bit so it lasts forever!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I seriously love my strobe creams! They're great for multiple things which is using them as a subtle highlight, using it all over your face for an actual moisturizer or mixing it into your foundation to create a dewy foundation. I use this before I put on my powder highlight so I can make it pop! This product smells good, goes on easily and blends smoothly.
Becca D.
Callan, Kilkenny
Do I apply this before foundation? Or use it as a highlight? X
Jules W.
Decatur
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard great things about this, and I love highlighting. however, I'm worried this will make me look shiny like chrome, and less highlighted? Is this better for extreme highlight or can I get a glow from within on those day where I don't feel like I Wang to highlight to the gods?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this a gentle enough formula for sensitive skin?
Lupita R.
Is there a difference between this and moisturizer?
Viri I.
Streamwood, IL
My t zone is quite oily but the rest of my face is kind of dry. Would anyone still recommend this? Also, is this worth the price? Or should I just purchase the L'oreal Magic lumi primer, which I heard was a dupe.