chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
This product is great, it goes on easily and is long lasting. It's not my first choice but definitely way up there on my list of faves.
Sheena K.
Waianae, HI
Used my sister's one and never gave it back. Im on a #MAC mission to get myself, plan to soon add more #macmakeup to my #collection
Lori B.
Melbourne, FL
Shadesticks are surprisingly easy to use, and I have several - they blend well and have a creamy, blendable texture.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
Its easy to apply and runs smoothly through my skin. I have been using it for two years and it didn't fail me once.
Lohrany D.
Rehoboth, MA
This shadestick is really good. I always use this. It's perfect to night out. I like the texture and the colors.
Anaheim, CA
I did like this shadestick as it aided me in difuminate the eyeshadow. I would recommend it to other people.
Nisha P.
This eyeliner is great. it's so easy to apply in the morning, it doesn't smudge much and is very creamy.
Hannah O.
This product is great for a subtle blended eye color and for creating color or drama under your eyes!
Yaline O.
Really the color is beautiful! I wanted i love it its toó beauty i wanted somebody teell mebde price
Nicole  I.
Would love to try this product. Look good for a bronze smokey eye with a little of MAC gold glitter