BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics MAC Shadestick GENTLE LENTIL
  • "Shadesticks are surprisingly easy to use, and I have several - they blend well and have a creamy, blendable texture. " in 3 reviews
  • "Love this as an everyday lipstick. Having a medium skin tone I love this cause it works with my skin tone. It doesn't dry out my lips and it has a ton of pigment. It's long lasting as well! I got mine as a part of a set with another lipstick and lip liner." in 3 reviews
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
Mac liners have to be some of the best lip liners out there along with the lipsticks I have tons of them and I don't think I could ever stop buying them because there affordable glide on and super gorgeous if you don't have any I recommend getting your hands on some!
Abbey A.
I love my MAC Shadestick. I use it on my eyelids. It is easy to apply and allows for good control. I love that it is thicker. It takes away the need for loose shadows and using brushes that leave remnants of shadow under your eyes.
Arlette A.
El Paso, TX
I love it this will help change lives trust me girls you got this and will love this forever once you get it you will want to keep buying things from mac it's the perfect product I would definitely buy this again and again.
Navneet K.
Chelsea•21•TX E.
N Richlnd Hills, TX
Mac shades ticks are the perfect blending medium for any smokey look. If you start your smokey eye by putting a swipe of a Mac shade stick in your crease then blending out the end result will be 10x better than every prior smokey eye. Youre welcome.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This is my favorite shadestick. It is a pretty brown color and helps accentuate any shadow placed on top of it. I use it best by applying it to my finger then using the warmth of my finger to make it easier to blend on my lid. I have brown eyes - one of the reasons it compliments my coloring - and can use this alone if I want a nice wash of color.Perfect for the bronzey smokey eye look for daytime. I'm Caribbean, . I pair it with a dark brown/chocolate e/l and black mascara and viola! smoldering eyes!
Elise R.
Stratford, Ct
I like the Shadestick. It is so easy to apply and stays put all day. It also doesn't irritate my eyes or come off if I touch my eyes. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it to invest in good make up. I usually buy at Macy's and the experts are always very helpful.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
This goes on my skin great which I love a lot. a good thing about it is that it made my eye color show up a lot more which is something I like. the packaging is normal mac packaging. it lasted half of the day though which I was disappointed. I would recommend it.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
Super cute and long more you could wear it alone or with something else the color is too DIE for! There are other products similar to this but I don't think there is one that's better I would definitely buy again
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Gentleman every for me my skin is very important and sensitive so if a product gentleman on my skin is 100% it applies smoothly doesn't make my skin red like other products. You don't need a lot like other easy to applies and to move around.