BY MAC COSMETICS

Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shadestick. It is a pretty brown color and helps accentuate any shadow placed on top of it. I use it best by applying it to my finger then using the warmth of my finger to make it easier to blend on my lid. I have brown eyes - one of the reasons it compliments my coloring - and can use this alone if I want a nice wash of color.Perfect for the bronzey smokey eye look for daytime. I'm Caribbean, . I pair it with a dark brown/chocolate e/l and black mascara and viola! smoldering eyes!
Alyssa K.
I really like the portability of these and I like the amount of pigment in them. I love the staying power of these, however it ends up not staying smudgable long enough. So do one eye, completely, then do the other because if you wait to long it will dry that way and become impossible to blend.
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
Mac liners have to be some of the best lip liners out there along with the lipsticks I have tons of them and I don't think I could ever stop buying them because there affordable glide on and super gorgeous if you don't have any I recommend getting your hands on some!
Elise R.
Stratford, Ct
I like the Shadestick. It is so easy to apply and stays put all day. It also doesn't irritate my eyes or come off if I touch my eyes. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it to invest in good make up. I usually buy at Macy's and the experts are always very helpful.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
This goes on my skin great which I love a lot. a good thing about it is that it made my eye color show up a lot more which is something I like. the packaging is normal mac packaging. it lasted half of the day though which I was disappointed. I would recommend it.
Abbey A.
I love my MAC Shadestick. I use it on my eyelids. It is easy to apply and allows for good control. I love that it is thicker. It takes away the need for loose shadows and using brushes that leave remnants of shadow under your eyes.
gina n.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS SHADE IS SO BEAUTIFUL and it swatchss really good . MAC lipsticks are so worth the price for how beautiful they truly are . I reccemend the sooo much I can't even say it enough !!!!! there jus the best
jennifer s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the shade sticks. Lots of pigment, and long wearing. I didn't like sticks ,because I didn't think the blended well. This stick blends great !
Lynne M.
Love this shade stick so many colors. Glides right on and stays in place. It's a little pricey but you pay for what you get and it lasts forever!
Sheena K.
Waianae, HI
Used my sister's one and never gave it back. Im on a #MAC mission to get myself, plan to soon add more #macmakeup to my #collection