BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics Mac Rich Color Moisturizing Formula Eyeliner/Lipliner With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
  • "Very pimented, so black and water proof, hihgly recommended. The formula with Aloe keep your eyes very healthy." in 26 reviews
  • "Amazing product, goes on easy. Stays on for a long time and doesn't smudge like a lot of other prodcuts i use have" in 19 reviews
Olivia J.
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
I love Mac eyeliner. Unlike drugstore eyeliner it doesn’t smudge under your eye throughout the night and it is affordable. It is of great quality and a must purchase. I would def recommend!
kylie m.
I really like this as an eyeliner and the formula is very smooth and easy to buy... cute packaging and it lasts well... I'd recommend it to someone and I'll probably be buying it again... mac always has wonderful products but sometimes a bit pricey❤️
Sandra J.
Love this lipliner, but it is very hard to find! I find myself using my chapstick during the day and this is the only lipliner that doesn't come off when I use it. Brought it online and have been using it sparingly. Would definitely buy it again if it were easier to find.
Dahlia E.
Cameron , NC
Love! This is firm enough to get a good line but not too hard that it irritates the eye or lip . Love that you can use it on the eyes and lips. Doesn’t go anywhere all day.
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
Love this eyeliner, it goes on smooth and it’s easy to sharpen. Sometimes it can go on thicker on one eye than the other and I need to smudge it out but overall I like this eyeliner more than others I’ve tried. Expensive but good quality
Vanessa G.
Janesville, WI
I love this product its the best its basically what I use everyday. This product is easy to apply and its something u should buy. Idk u but for me it jas lasted a good time
Elisa G.
This is a nice pencil if you’re going for a more dramatic look with a Smokey eye and smoke out the pencil with eyeshadow. But if you try to wear alone, it’ll bleed everywhere since it’s super soft. But I like for smoking out looks.
Ngoc V.
Pflugerville , TX
The eyeliner a little bit smooth but the pencil broke a lot more than I expected. The cost of one eyeliner is kinda expensive therefore I only buy it once. Lastly if the price go down a little bit more I would like to buy it again.
Ruth M.
Elizabethtown, KY
I used this lip liner a couple of times and find that it is a bit dry, but some chapstick underneath fixes this issue. For the price I probably won't purchase again, I can find lipliners I like just as well for less money.
Jaelyn C.
Pasadena, TX
Is there any other colors?
Halina R.
Anwil
Is it really as good as every body says it is?
Sofia B.
Austin, TX
Can they be smuged out for smoky effect?
Alex N.
I don't use makeup very often as throughout my day it just doesn't stay. So I'm very inexperienced when it comes to eyeliner and need one that applies easy and stays on for awhile. Can this eyeliner do that?
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What drugstore liners compare to this one without that crazy price?? My bottom lid liner forever seems to smear down my face by the end of the workday. I've tried so many...