BY MAC COSMETICS #89 in Eyeliner

MAC Cosmetics Mac Rich Color Moisturizing Formula Eyeliner/Lipliner With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
Cikeily C.
So Spice is not a color I use everyday, because I naturally gravitate toward lighter or pinker lip colors and I generally match my liners and lipsticks/glosses as nearly as possible. Spice is a medium warm chestnut brown. It applies well, but like all the MAC pencils it does tend to get a bit dry until you get them moving. They are just not as creamy as the twist up pencils, but I actually really don't mind the packaging and consistency because I feel like they last longer than any other lip pencil I use and you get much more product than with the twist ups. Seriously this pencil stayed put with no flaking or movement or fading for about 8 hours.
I am certain because the color is not unusual you could find a cheaper dupe if you applied yourself, but that would not stop me from recommending this. There is a quality and longitivity that keeps me coming back to these pencils.
A menos que expressamente indicado na descrição do produto, Amazon.co.uk não é o fabricante dos produtos vendidos no nosso site. Enquanto trabalhamos para garantir que as informações sobre o produto em nosso site está correto, os fabricantes podem alterar suas informações de produto. Embalagens e materiais de produto real pode conter mais e / ou diferentes informações do que o mostrado no nosso site. Você deve sempre ler os rótulos, advertências e instruções fornecidas com o produto antes de usar ou consumi-la e não confie apenas nas informações apresentadas no nosso site. Se você tiver alguma dúvida de produtos específicos, entre em contato com o fabricante. Este aviso não afecta os seus direitos legais.
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca
I have used This Mac eyeliner since I was in high school and I am now 32 years old. It is the best when it comes to long lasting, and it goes on smooth. I don't have to reapply at all throughout the day. I would buy them in bulk if they weren't so expensive. But to counter that. Mine lasts me a long time. I like having a pencil that I can sharpen and refresh. It never loses the smoothness of application.
Barbara  P.
I'm just a Mac fan since day one! I have been using their eyeliner forever as well as their lip liner. The eyeliner is the rich exact color I like. From their eyeliner to the carbon powder which I use as eyeliner as well depending on the occasion. Mac and I have been together for years and years and can't imagine living without their products.
Tiffany S.
Ellenwood, GA
Excellent excellent product to use. I wounderstand not trade this product for any other product. You have two in one and you can't beat that for the price. I would recommend this product to anyone woman that has been wearing make up for years and to the once that were just newly introduced. You will not regret using this product.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
I used this an eye liner I loved the color but this eye liner always bleeds around my eyes, it never stays put and it just runs. I'm always paranoid I have eye liner under my eyes making it look like I have horrible bags under my eyes. I love the color, I just wish it stayed in place.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
Okay, let's be honest. MAC is very expensive. However, it is completely 100% worth every penny. This product is great and stays on all day. I have blue green eyes but really love using black on my eyes because of the way it makes my eyes pop! Would definitely consider buying again.
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac lip liners are my favorite!! Many brands are coming out with lip liners but I still think MACs are the creamiest and easiest to use. I've been purchasing Mac since I was younger and have now collected about 20 of these lip liners and they only get better and better.
Shaneka F.
I received this eyeliner as a gift. It's a good liner and it gets the job done. I don't have to debate about what kind to get. I use it to outline my upper lid and I'm good to go. It's pricier than the drugstore brand, but that's to be expected with any makeup brand.
I like this eyeliner . But it's not my favorite . To me it seems to smudge a lot and doesn't go on black , it goes on more of a grey color . It isn't really good for the waterline . I don't think I would buy it again because I know I can get better for cheaper .
Jaelyn C.
Pasadena, TX
Is there any other colors?
Alex N.
I don't use makeup very often as throughout my day it just doesn't stay. So I'm very inexperienced when it comes to eyeliner and need one that applies easy and stays on for awhile. Can this eyeliner do that?
Halina R.
Anwil
Is it really as good as every body says it is?
Sofia B.
Austin, TX
Can they be smuged out for smoky effect?
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What drugstore liners compare to this one without that crazy price?? My bottom lid liner forever seems to smear down my face by the end of the workday. I've tried so many...