BY MAC COSMETICS

• How is this product like.... I heard a lot about it1 Answers
Courtney M.
huffman
I don't wear a lot of makeup, nor do I wear it everyday. I found this eyeshadow to be very easy to apply and looks natural. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother them when I wear MAC makeup. I will continue to purchase their products.
Emily V.
Tulsa, OK
Ok this is pretty cute. I like the shadows included but I feel like the variety of colors is a bit off. It's a little pricy for what you get, but it is mac. I don't use it too often but I still like having it haha. I would recommend if you don't have many eyeshadows, but if you do there isn't really a point of having this because it's just 6 very basic colors you can probably find in another pallet you have. Hope this helped!
Dayna W.
Kernersville, NC
This eyeshadow went on smoothly and last all day. It was easy to apply the color I used for the crease blended well. I prefer tarte eyeshadow but this compared pretty well to it. I would recommend this product just wish the palette was bigger with more colors.
Nicole W.
Mac is always a go to for my shadow needs! This compact has great pigment visibility. However, I don't use these shades as much as a pallet with colors that blend more easily. I would recommend this compact as long as these are colors you'll wear!
Elsa S.
The packaging is a beautiful plus, the colors are really pigmented and really smooth. Adding a primer to the eyes before applying really helps it from moving during the day
Jennifer V.
I bought this collection during Nordstorms holiday sale when this product came out. the colors in this little palette is amazing & gorgeous! Love, Love, Love! I still have it till this day because of the packaging & i still have not hit pan.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
i simply love these colors its so awesome the way it makes my face look a whole brand new makeover its great the compliments i get from using this product. deff a repeat user and will tell others about this product
Eu adoroo a marca e uma marca de otima qualidade e que eu adimiro muito gosto de todos os produtos da MAC adoro a paleta de tom de cor neutras são sombras lindas as minhas cores favoritas são dessa paleta adoroo muito esta de parabens marca pela qualidade do produto
Megan G.
The fist thing that caught my eye was the packaging but I love this collection of color. it is MAC so you cannot go wrong with the application and the durability of this eyeshadow! it goes on beautifully and lasts all day!
Baiza D.
Topeka, KS
This MAC palette is so important for times when you want a bold eye. It looks good with whatever makeup look, and can complete a makeup look. I've had this product only a few weeks, but I know it's one of my favorites.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this product like.... I heard a lot about it