BY MAC COSMETICS

Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Mac reflects in transparent Teal is incredible!!

This pigment adds instant pizazz to any eye, lip, or face look!!

Paired with a cocktail of Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks to give the lips a holographic flare!!

Fine milled and easy to wear! Highly recommend

HausOfGlittah Approved!
Stephanie P.
I love loose glitter because I can add it to any look to make it more festive! I usually use a small piece of tissue paper and hold it under the area I’m applying so that the glitter doesn’t get on the rest of my face. I used MAC glitter for my recent unicorn makeup tutorial and it added such a pretty look!
Autumn F.
i am in love with this glitter. its not actually safe for the eyes but its better if you use a eye safe glitter glue and then put it on your lid. i love how its a translucent glitter but it has a teal reflect. and really makes your eye shadow pop. there is also so much product you get that it last forever.
Alaina R.
Livermore, CA
This product has a teal and lavender reflect in certain lighting. It's very pretty and works well with a lot of products. However, It can be very chunky and it's not as finely milled as other pigments, making it hard to get a smooth application. I find that it can make things look very textured because of the consistency. Overall, the product is very nice and looks awesome.
Bella L.
San Diego, CA
These glitters are so beautiful! They are super pigmented and shiny on the eyelids. I have a gold and silver, and they both compliment my brown eyes. The glitter is very finely milled, so it has to be applied with glue or a wet brush. These work well as liners and look great all over the lid
Alexus J.
This product creates a nice glow to your face and brings out your other makeup and color. You should take a soft brush and lightly go from the outer corner of your eye to your inner cheek. Highly recommended because you can't go wrong with it.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I am obsessed with all of the Reflects range! Their incredibly versatile! Whenever you're in a rush & want to transform from day to night. These are a great option to do that with. There is just nothing mediocre about them. I call it instant glam in a bottle bc it's saved me on so many occasions. I apply them with a glitter glue to get the most use out of them. If you're more of a natural gal you can add a dot on the center of the lid to add some dimension. Or you can apply it on the entire lid, the inner corner, but my favorite is when used as a highlighter. That shift of color under the light is so unexpected & glamorous it's a win everytime!!!
Karen C.
San Diego, CA
This Reflects transparen't glitter is so nice..although it is super messy when applying it, it just gives your finish in eye that sass! I recommend wetting the brush with fix plus so that it picks it up a little better then applying it...although it will still be messy but pretty end result.
Shelby C.
I have been dancing since I was five, I was in color guard all through high school, and now I'm in a dance troupe at the university. So glitter is a big deal during performances or competitions. This product was nice and stayed on our faces for a long while.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Mac has amazing glitters! I own a couple & I love them ! Wouldn't trade them for others because they just look so great when you apply them on your eyelids & they bring out your eyes & it doesn't feel sticky like others
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Pro Question: What do you ladies use to apply your glitter? Just curious...
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Is this super messy when applying? And does it just stuck on or would you put something underneath it so it sticks all night?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
Debbie H.
What would be the best glue for this glitter ?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
how much is this pigment?