MAC Cosmetics MAC Pro Glitter - REFLECTS ANTIQUE GOLD - 4.5g/0.15 oz uploaded by Gia K.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
One of my favorite Mac pigments, hands down. This is the prettiest glitter I've ever owned. I received this complimentary from Mac and I especially love it over top matte black or brown eyeshadow. It's absolutely gorgeous!
Tabitha M.
Got this shade for Christmas one year and kept buying it ever since . So easy to use and easy to transform a look with . Can use on eyes or lips or even As a highlight or nail polish . Which I love multi use products .
Rubi T.
Indio, CA
O love glitter and Mac always does a great job with their products. I am such a fan of their products thst I'm yet to find one that I don't like.
alexis u.
Tacoma, WA
The Glitter gold looks amazing on the eyes for a night out. It shines bright and beautifully. I love the shimmer and the packing is great.
Shamirah L.
Pine Bluff, AR
I wear this whenever I go on an outing with friends and/or family and it's stays on the whole time I'm out! It doesn't smear or fade.
lyndsie g.
Hinesville, GA
I hated this product. It didnt stay on and wasnt easy to use or apply. Once on, it was a huge mess. never blends well at all either.
Rachel B.
I am a sucker for anything MAC, especially when it comes to glitter and metallics. This is one of my favorite products by them
Allison S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this color! it is beautiful on the skin and can be used so many different ways! can be bought in almost any store!
Tiffany B.
Sharpsburg, NC
This color is so pretty to me. You can use it basically anytime, day or night. It stays on all day with not much fading
Janey B.
Douglas, WY
I've never tried this product but I do like some glitter. It looks like it would be a good product to try out.
Marcy E.
Does this last longer on the lid if you apply it wet vs. dry?
Yetza N.
Houston , TX
Is this too dramatic or shiny?
Ale S.
Do you recommend this product?