BY MAC COSMETICS

J R.
I wish MAC was affordable because I would own everything possible. Great products, great colors would use all the time.
Faye-Lauren E.
Port Orange, FL
Loved this product! It was very pigmented and really lasted throughout the day. Definitely high quality makeup!!
Emily H.
Sugar Land, TX
MAC has always impressed me with their color and how the pigment is great. I wish it can apply better though
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Beautiful and versatile shade for everyday. I use it all over or on the lower lash for a soft smoky eye.
Priscilla F.
Muleshoe, TX
Love love love love love! Love how pigmented all the shadows are, they're really nailed their formulas!
Adriana L.
El Paso, TX
I love this considering I only like nude colors this is a little darker for me but it still looks great
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Used to use this shade to fill in my eyebrows. Love the color and neutral tone of this. Great shadow
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
MAC eye shadow is so great! The colors are vibrant and soft all at the same time! Goes on fantastic!
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
I absolutely love MAC eyeshadows! I have 3 pallets full of colors!! The colors go on so easy!
Kate A.
This is a great eye shadow and a really great color that can be used often and stays on well
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is this color matte?
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Does this eyeshadow blend well??
Brisa L.
Longmont, CO
Is the eyeshadow pigmented?
Sheila B.
Sorocaba
 Ah melhor de todos os tempo,  ótima pigmentação,  boa qualidade e melhor de todas que eu já testei