BY MAC COSMETICS

Amanda M.
Yes yes yes!! I've never been to adventures with eyebrow products but when I saw this one I knew I'd didnt have to. It's perfect not to thick on the brow and doesn't rub off easily. Nice creamy perfect for beginners... recommend OH YES!!
Karen G.
Gardena, CA
I really like this eyeshadow for mac I've been using it to do any of the smoky eye FX it's really good to blend eyeshadow and I really like how it stays long you use the paint pot under and this on top and it stays all day long the color is just perfect for any eye color any skin type I would like it
Alicia S.
Center, CO
I love Mac eye shadows. They are so creamy and bendable. I would use this and only these if I had to pick one brand to use for the rest of my life. I will continue to use this brand forever. I would recommend this brand to anyone of any age. The price is good for what you get.
Brenda B.
Camillus, NY
MAC eyeshadows are my favorite shadows to use. They are creamy and blend easily. I use colors like this one daily because I like neiputrals daily. I love that the price is now $6.00! I have been able to buy lots more colors and have placed them in Z palettes.
Jannette E.
It's a very nice brown shade, it's great for soft smokey eyes if you don't want to use black, I wish it was a bit smoothr, the pro eyeshadows seem to be a bit dryer and hard to blend a little bit. I still recommend it though!
Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
MAC's eyeshadow will forever be my favorite eyeshadow brand, because it has the most beautiful and attractice colors, and they all are never too overpowering no matter what color skin you have. They are very attractive to any skin color and come on so many options.
kierstin m.
Saint Cloud , FL
I think that mac shadows are totally over-rated. the pigmentation is mediocre and there are so many brands that offer better quality shadows at a lower price. I'd suggest buxom shadows.
Jessica M.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I just got my first refill pans and I just love them size is great. Love that there are a ton of shades to pick from and I don't think they are to crazy I usually stick with neutral colors but I might have to take a chance and change it up soon
Jessica B.
Stockton, CA
I swear by these eyeshadows. Mac has great eyeshadows that are very well pigmented. You can build your own customized eyeshadow palette and they have any color that you could think of.
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
I love the long lasting look, I love the pigment. I rarely use eye shadow mainly cause I never find the right color, thats not the case for mac though. They usually have a color that accents my skin tone.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is this color matte?
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Does this eyeshadow blend well??
Brisa L.
Longmont, CO
Is the eyeshadow pigmented?
Sheila B.
Sorocaba
 Ah melhor de todos os tempo,  ótima pigmentação,  boa qualidade e melhor de todas que eu já testei