BY MAC COSMETICS

bethany h.
beaumont, Tx
goes on super pigmented but doesn’t blend well. ends up patchy and the color is never consistent. could be good for someone who is super experienced and has a lot of patience but definitely for someone who’s still learning. i really wouldn’t recommend this
Laken L.
Bristol, VA
These work great in MAC palettes. They are good shadows with good pigmentation but the magnets on these are strange. They don’t stay in a Zpalette, they are loose and roll around easily which was disappointing for me
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These last me for so so long. The colors are very pigmented and they are very long lasting. I love getting their nudes and browns refills. They make them so natural looking. I would buy these products again.
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
Let's be honest nobody can make an eyeshadow as perfect as MAC. They just give you the best blend ability, pigment and colors. I started my makeup journey with these shadows and they've never let me down. I love this color and many more. I will always repurchase my shadows especially with the refill option now to add to my palettes.
Judymar R.
Kingston, PA
Una sombra con acabado matte de alta duración una sombra con muy buena pigmentación y definición la puedes usar todo el dia,,muy fácil de aplicar y defuminir su en packet es súper adecuado y fácil de manejar lo compraría una y otra vez....😍😍😘😍
Rebecca F.
I love their shadows, I own almost every single color, and now their single refills are only $6! You can't beat that price anywhere! The shadow is easy to apply, easy to blend, and easy to build up to the intensity that you want. I am a repeat buyer and I highly recommend you try these shadows, if you haven't already. $6!!!!
Clarissa G.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how the boldness can be controlled based on how much you reapply. But otherwise it has a very smooth application and I a nice matte color with not very much shimmer I love to use it in my crease
Gabriela S.
La Grange, IL
Love the MAC refills so that I can add gen to my palettes. Ground brown is a nice neutral. Basic necessity in my opinion. Blends beautifully, great price point and such nice quality. this is great to add some definition in my looks.
Christine Z.
Canonsburg, PA
MAC shadows are the best ever! Hundreds of colors and textures. My pro pallet is my favorite thing in my makeup case. I love all the configurations I can come up with. It's so slim too. The shadows are also about $10. Not bad.
Chandi N.
McMinnville, TN
I absolutely love MAC shadows. They blend so well especially matte shades. And those are what I normally have a problem with when it comes to quality and blending. I’m addicted!
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is this color matte?
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Does this eyeshadow blend well??
Brisa L.
Longmont, CO
Is the eyeshadow pigmented?
Sheila B.
Sorocaba
 Ah melhor de todos os tempo,  ótima pigmentação,  boa qualidade e melhor de todas que eu já testei