BY MAC COSMETICS

Karen G.
Karen G.
Gardena, CA
I really like this eyeshadow for mac I've been using it to do any of the smoky eye FX it's really good to blend eyeshadow and I really like how it stays long you use the paint pot under and this on top and it stays all day long the color is just perfect for any eye color any skin type I would like it
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Center, CO
I love Mac eye shadows. They are so creamy and bendable. I would use this and only these if I had to pick one brand to use for the rest of my life. I will continue to use this brand forever. I would recommend this brand to anyone of any age. The price is good for what you get.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
MAC's eyeshadow will forever be my favorite eyeshadow brand, because it has the most beautiful and attractice colors, and they all are never too overpowering no matter what color skin you have. They are very attractive to any skin color and come on so many options.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Camillus, NY
MAC eyeshadows are my favorite shadows to use. They are creamy and blend easily. I use colors like this one daily because I like neiputrals daily. I love that the price is now $6.00! I have been able to buy lots more colors and have placed them in Z palettes.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Oconomowoc, WI
I love this eye shadow so much it works perfectly with my eyes and never gets in the crease. It lasts the whole day and the pigmentation cannot be beat
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
This is a great crease color, I have 2 in my freelance kit and 1 in my personal kit. Ground brown is a staple color for me. Love love love
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
I love Mac eyeshadow! There's nothing bad to say about it. It's true to color, goes on nice and smooth and last all day long!
J R.
J R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish MAC was affordable because I would own everything possible. Great products, great colors would use all the time.
Faye-Lauren E.
Faye-Lauren E.
Port Orange, FL
Loved this product! It was very pigmented and really lasted throughout the day. Definitely high quality makeup!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Sugar Land, TX
MAC has always impressed me with their color and how the pigment is great. I wish it can apply better though
linda n.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is this color matte?
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeshadow blend well??
Brisa L.
Brisa L.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the eyeshadow pigmented?
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Sorocaba
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Ah melhor de todos os tempo,  ótima pigmentação,  boa qualidade e melhor de todas que eu já testei