MAC Cosmetics MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil MARINE ULTRA uploaded by Brooklyn B.MAC Cosmetics MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil MARINE ULTRA uploaded by Caleb W.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Jaime D.
Redwood City, CA
Love the chromagraphic line! Such pretty pigmentation by itself or layered under other colors! It's stays put for photo shoots, but I would necessarily recommend it for long all-day wear unless you've set it really well.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love this tool bc it's multipurpose & I love anything in my beauty arsenal that can be used for more than one thing. It can be used on the waterline bc it glides so smoothly w/o tugging at your lids. It can also be used as a wing just smoke it out a bit or not lol. Limitless possibilities. I've even used it as lipliner. Great quality product!
sarah m.
san marcos, Texas
The Chromagraphic Pencil was such a great product for me.
I have been searching for great products to use and honestly I can say that the pencil is something I use every day.
All thanks to MAC Cosmetics. On a scale from 1-10, I would give it a 7.
I'm still searching to find a exquisite pencil to meet my standards.
Marielly P.
As others have stated, this pencil is a must have for the waterline and giving a clean line on the upper lip. I no longer use black in the entire lower waterline as its too harsh and hard looking for my age and closes up the eye. Its creamy, doesn't pull and looks natural. I hate the look a white pencil in the waterline gives, very obvious and stark. For the lips, I use a regular lip liner and this pencil blended in just above the regular lip liner-there is now no feathering whatsoever and gives a fuller lip look
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
What can I say about this pro pencil first it's a Little pricey but if you want quality long lasting solutions on a daily basis sometimes you got to bend just a little more than a $.99 cents pencil to do so when it comes to purchasing MAC Cosmetics products this pencil it's a speaks for its name PRO....PENCIL INDEED It Is and goes great with the MAC VIOLETTE lipstick try it for yourself it works WONDERS I kid you not!
terri c.
Birchwood, TN
If you love the art of make-up you will love MAC Cosmetics MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil MARINE ULTRA. applying colors for the right occasion have to be perfect. I love to blend colors. The MAC Cosmetics MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil MARINE ULTRA are perfect for every day selections or special occasions . They apply easily and with rich color. I recommend MAC Cosmetics MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil MARINE ULTRA.
Elizabeth H.
Dallas, PA
I absolutely love the way this product goes on. It's so smooth and gorgeous. When the light hits it, WOW!! The color is bright and playful, perfect to put a little pop in your night look. The only thing that might put people off is the price, as MAC tends to be a little bit pricier, however, I think that this product is fantastic and worth the splurge!:)
zuriel r.
Gainesville, FL
I have two of these pencils, one in plain black and the other in a black with gold shimmer that they don't make anymore. Which makes me sad, because it is my favorite eye pencil EVER because it's black, but softer and easier for me to wear. These do go on very, very smoothly and are so easy to blend. I LOVE the solid black for a smoky eye look since I just sweep the line on and a quick smudge
Raychel L.
Love this mac product. they are seriously the best brand for long lasting quality products with lots of pigment! plus, you can return old pots, lipstick tubes, etc and exchange them for a free item! whats better than that?
Victoria A.
Ojai, CA
This liner is one of my favorites that I use almost every day for daytime makeup (I like to use black at night). It re'sally makes my green eyes pop and stays put without having to re-apply. I purchased it online at the MAC store (couldn't find it locally) it's absolutely my "go to" liner that looks great with any makeup. Superb!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Where can I find this product and what is the cost.