BY MAC COSMETICS #19 in Eyelid Primer

• I have been looking for a eye primer and does this primer make yo...1 Answers
  • Is this with the money and does it hold the pigmentation of eyesh...1 Answers
  • Does this eye primer have a color to it? Will it ... Be the first to answer!
Gabi L.
I love all of my MAC products, but this one doesn't really stand out to me as much as my other MAC products do. The primer works well and doesn't cause my makeup to crease or fade. However, it is a little pricey when you can buy another product for half the price that provides the exact same amount of coverage.
Essie R.
This feels VERY silicone like that primer does NoT work well on my skin type which is OILY. My makeup breaks up after about 4-5 hours. I also can't use Mac liquid foundations because they oxidize on me bad and I turn orange! This works pretty good for dry or normal skin types so I can use this on clients.
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN
I've been using this primer for over a month overall it's pretty good! It's not the cheapest primer but it isn't too expensive. I use this product and two faced primer the most out of all my primers. More than likely I'll buy the product again
Canada S.
Ontario, CA
Works fairly well but not much product for the price. Dont think it works well with all skin tones because it did not stay long on my oily skin. Doesnt feel full coverage but is very light and feels good in texture. wouldnt use it on the eyes
Diamond C.
This is the best primer I've laid hands on because it's not greasy compared to NYX or Elf primers. I use it every time I put on my makeup and when I do other faces as well. It's the best for all newbies and professional makeup artists.
Natalie H.
Bossier City, LA
I am not one to venture in to a Sephora store but I am so happy I did! I came out with a load of stuff and this is on my forever buy list! It keeps my skin moisturized and my makeup doesn't look oily any more!
Lindsey P.
Murrysville , PA
This product is really good. I like all of Mac products. They are a little pricey but they last awhile and they really make your skin look fantastic
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing. I need to branch out and try others but I just love how this feels on my skin. I have bought way to many to count. It works great
Addie D.
Love using this to make my eye shadow stay when I am going for a night out with the girls. My eye shadow doesn't budge when I use it.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Best eye primer I've tried, it helps apply eyeshadow really nice! It's a bit price compare to the NYX it does the same job
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's this a really good primer ? Does it work with oily skin , or if you have a very oily nose ?
Jessica F.
I purchased this product last night. Does anyone know how long you can use it before it goes bad? (Most makeups and creams expire after being open for a few months)
Megan D.
Is this with the money and does it hold the pigmentation of eyeshadow??
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works for oily skin
andrea g.
Is this a good primer ? I've never tried this primer before so I want to give it a try but first I want to hear what people think about it