BY MAC COSMETICS #34 in Eye Primer

• I have been looking for a eye primer and does this primer make yo...1 Answers
  • Is this with the money and does it hold the pigmentation of eyesh...1 Answers
  • Does this eye primer have a color to it? Will it ... Be the first to answer!
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Jayla T.
Booneville
This is a great product that I use daily! Eye shadows are very bright and bold when I use this primer. Buying one bottle of this last for a very long time. I use very little each time for each eye lid. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good one!!
Kaleigh M.
I didnt like how it made my face oily an I deff did not like the way it had sparkles in the product. It didn’t last that long or work for me in my opinion. I wouldnt recommended and would not be purchasing again.
Mel M.
Waterbury , CT
Best primer it can do no wrong it’s super easy to apply I apply this product everywhere and I have normal / oily skin and my make up actually last other primers cannot compare I’ve been using this product for over 3 years + and I cannot replace it I continuously buy this product just in case
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Great product! Works so well on my eyes. They are so sensitive and very few products work for me. I’ve always bought mine at the MAC counter, but I know Ulta sells MAC now. I would buy this over and over again
McKenzie N.
St George, UT
This product keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner on ALL DAY LONG without smearing!!! I will never use another brand due to its reliability. The primer is light and doesn’t feel like you are wearing any makeup at all.
Katie V.
denver
This product is amazing. Especially since I have allergies to bismuth oxychloride. This eye primer has very little of this chemical. I love how it makes eyeshadow last for 24 hours
Bayley C.
Received this as a sample while at the store and I fell in love. I had to buy the full thing. Mac has always been a favorite brand of mine and this primer reminded me why I love it so much. I have oily skin and it actually helps a lot. Very satisfied.
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
I am a big fan of this primer. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, and it certainly keeps my shadow in place all day long. A little goes a long way in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Lori C.
Gastonia
First of all, it’s MAC! Second, this is by far the best under eye product I have ever used!!! The first time I used it, I got compliment after compliment. So, it’s part of my every day regimen.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
It's this a really good primer ? Does it work with oily skin , or if you have a very oily nose ?
Jessica F.
I purchased this product last night. Does anyone know how long you can use it before it goes bad? (Most makeups and creams expire after being open for a few months)
Megan D.
Is this with the money and does it hold the pigmentation of eyeshadow??
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Works for oily skin
andrea g.
Is this a good primer ? I've never tried this primer before so I want to give it a try but first I want to hear what people think about it