BY MAC COSMETICS

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? 1 Answers
Madelynn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love my Mac pigments! Stays on longer than any other brand I have tried. The colors are true and pigmented si no need to put more on. One shade lasts long since you don’t need too much. This shade in particular looks great on someone with green eyes.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I got a sample of this pigment one day on a whim. I dont usually do these colors but i really liked it when i was in the store. That sample lasted me such a long time and when i ran out I went right back to MAC to get a full size. I travel with it and use it at least once a week. I love it and there is SO MUCH product in there!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
L
O
V
E
I
T
I LOVE THIS THING LIKE REALLY I CANT LIVE WHITOUT THIS , MAC DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THIS , MI EYE COLOR IS BROWN AND I THINK THIS COLOR GOES WELL IN EVERY TYPE OF COLOR AND THIS THING IS LONG LASTIN AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SO BADLY
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite loose pigments in the entire world. It does a little expensive but the product you're getting last you for a long time. They have a lot of color selection I would definitely recommend it!
Cheyenne O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a girl who loves the color purple! This color is amazing. It's soft and makes my blue eyes pop! The pigmentation is great and it goes on super smooth. The shimmer effect is also to die for! If your a girl who loves purple and shimmer this is the color for you!!!
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
oh my god this pigments are amazing! mac has the most pigmented pigments i personally like to purchase all my products from mac store you cannot compare mac pigments to others the packaging is really nice and simple i would recommend this product
Milange J.
Brooklyn, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very misleading the picture on the website showed it as a glitter. When I got it , it was simply a shimmer color. First time using it I'm just disappointed it wasn't glitter. I would recommend it if you like shimmer colors.
Marley C.
I really love this color. It went well with my medium to dark skin tone. I used it frequently but then my nephew spilled it all over my floor. I would definitely buy this again. And I would recommend this.
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and longwearing are these?