MAC Cosmetics Mac Pigment Frozen White uploaded by Mylena N.MAC Cosmetics Mac Pigment Frozen White uploaded by Emily P.MAC Cosmetics Mac Pigment Frozen White uploaded by Emily P.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Angela T.
Angela T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I swear these will last you a life time I've had my pigments for about 8 years now and it still almost to the very top they look best in flash photography they last on the eyes and very easy to remove I would recommend you buy at least one because it will last forever
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Macs Frozen White Pigment. My jar has lasted forever, and yes I do use it daily. It blends well and is awesome to mix w/other pigments!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Foodie Expert
I was just looking at MAC pigments yesterday! I was so bummed that all of the metallic lipsticks that I wanted to purchase were sold out. :( But the new highlighter and pigment colors cheered me up. I love working with MAC pigments. It allows some of my make-up looks to become works of art. This white frost pigment is great for daily use. I like to use a really fine brush (I actually use an ABH brush that is for eyebrows because it is smaller, thinner, and more firm than any designated eyeliner brush I have come across) and apply some of MAC's white frost pigment to my inner eye corner and extend a slight line on my upper and lower lash lines to blend into my eyeliner and it is a great way to really make my blue eyes stand out. It makes me look a lot more awake and compliments and eye make-up look I feel like doing that day. If you are new to MAC pigments, I highly recommend purchasing some. Each color will last you a long time because a little goes a long way. You can apply them with a wet or dry brush and layer it for your desired pigmentation on your eyes, lips, cheeks, etc. They are so much fun and it's a great way to add a creative flare to any look you could possibly want to create. :)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I Love Love Mac pigment! It is a beautiful color. The pigment is long lasting and I love the shimmer. You can buy at a Mac store or online at Maccosmetics.com It costs about $22. I would recommend this product and will continue to buy it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
first of all, all of macs pigments have wonderful blendability, flexibility as far as different looks and mixing with different mediums, and definite color payout. I love this for inner corners, highlights, and bonus- it lasts forever!!! one jar will probably last you your entire life.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
MAC Cosmetics Mac Pigment Frozen White is so beautiful. It leaves such a glimmering shine in skin is an absolute necessity is you want to have a glowing look
Gina E.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this for inner corner highlight. Used lightly it can be used for brow bone highlight too. The shimmer is beautiful and it can be built up for heavier pigment too.
evelyn a.
evelyn a.
sweeny, TX
Foodie Expert
my first mac product back when i was in highschool. i loved it i used it on my inner eyes with every look. still have it till this day but havent used it in years.
Diana G.
Diana G.
I love Mac pigments! They are easy to use and not much fall out. I use these pigments with Fix + and a flat shader brush. I also use a tacky base for the eyeshadow. Last a long time and looks very beautiful
Miya o.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
omg i have to say that mac's pigments are so gorgeous! i have a few of them and i use them for my inner corner highlight or maybe sometimes just a regular highlight if it goes well with skin tone. i highly recommend.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
Is this powder or cream formula?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Foodie Expert
Girls for what do you use this? Is this a eyeshadow?
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Is this shiny, shimmery, or glittery? Or none?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Can you use this as a inner highlight for your eyes?
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Would you use this as a highlighter?