BY MAC COSMETICS

Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
Only giving this 4 stores because while I love glitter nail polish, the sparkly nail polish I have from MAC is SO difficult to take off, even when using 100% acetone nail polish remover. Overall the color (It's clear with blue glitter) is pretty but I found I have to put it over another color of nail polish in order to look good.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I got a nude shade in this polish, and it is fantastic! Just one coat looked great and it dried so quickly! I love it. The color is just what I wanted, and I like any polish that I don't have to wait to dry.
Leah R.
Troy, MI
I recently tried one of macs nail polishes and I love them !!! The formula is great goes on smooth dries easily ! Absolutely love the polishes ! The price is higher of course but definitely worth the money !
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
Love the wide variety of shades and finished they have.

The brush size is perfect because I have really tiny nail beds and slender nails. I have tried the following Colors:
1. Shirelle(cream red)
2. Rebel ( purple with some green pearl)
3. midnight ocean( blue with some blue glitter undertone)
4. Skin( nude, my favourite)
5. Sunset dawn( green with some green pearl undertone)
6. Sour cherry( Scarlett cream)

These are Colors that I repurchase every time I run out.

The only cons with these is, as hey get older, they loose that glossiness and require a topcoat. Also, they are a bit pricey when compared to something like Essie.
Cesca F.
I'm torn with this. I have a lot of mac nail polish. This stuff dries quicker than any other. That's huge for me. Downfall is my paint chips away in a day. I would buy because it dries so fast but I really wish it lasted longer
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I just bought a mac nail polish and wonder why I didn't get them sooner. Just one coat and my nail polish look perfect. The brush is one of the best nail polish brush. Super easy to use. I'm a avid fan of OPI nail polish, I think mac nail polish is slightly better. I will still buy OPI due to their range of colors but I will start collecting mac nail polish as well
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I tried the color Frost Frilled that I will link below. First off, the smell is terrible, it smells like burned plastic! However the color is very pretty. It is a little streaky, but it's not too noticeable. (Excuse the dry cuticles, it was a very improvised nail polish application)
Marlene J.
I gave this nail polish three stars because the one I have does not show up the one I have is called formidable! So it's a duo chrome multicolor glittery polish I think it would be better over nails rather than stacking on a lot of coats like I did because when you try and take it off it takes longer than usual which is what I didn't like the glitter is very hard to take off cool color not too crazy about it but still cool and love the P having I didn't even know Mac sold nail polish!
Elizabeth F.
MAC has beautiful nail polish colors that apply smoothly, but as somebody who uses my hands more than the average person, my top priority is how long it lasts without chipping. Unfortunately, MAC falls short in this category.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are pretty pricey they run for about $10 each. I only get them when I really fall in love with a color. They last for about a week and a half without chipping, depends on how much house work you do. :-)
Kezia R.
Does MAC Cosmetics MAC Nail Lacquers dry instantly ?Or like some Lacquers I have used dried stickyly and takes a long while.
Shirley F.
Approximately how long does a manicure with this nail lacquer last?
Emily Q.