MAC Cosmetics MAC Nail Lacquers
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The brush size is perfect because I have really tiny nail beds and slender nails. I have tried the following Colors:
1. Shirelle(cream red)
2. Rebel ( purple with some green pearl)
3. midnight ocean( blue with some blue glitter undertone)
4. Skin( nude, my favourite)
5. Sunset dawn( green with some green pearl undertone)
6. Sour cherry( Scarlett cream)
These are Colors that I repurchase every time I run out.
The only cons with these is, as hey get older, they loose that glossiness and require a topcoat. Also, they are a bit pricey when compared to something like Essie.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos