MAC Cosmetics MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation / Loose -Deeper Dark- NEW in BOX - 8.5 G / .30 Oz uploaded by Traci J.MAC Cosmetics MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation / Loose -Deeper Dark- NEW in BOX - 8.5 G / .30 Oz uploaded by Sarana W.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• I wanted to try a powder foundation this time around. How well is...1 Answers
Annie C.
So, I'll be honest I had no idea this was a foundation/loose powder I thought it was just a loose powder. Anyways to the review now. I actually use this to set under my eyes, on a daily basis I only use a little and when I want to "bake" I pack it on. The one I have is completely different than the one on the picture, I guess mac updated it or something. But now it is just the powder and it doesn't come with the sponge it shows on the picture. I really love this powder to set under my eyes and it does not cake up even though it says it's a "foundation/loose". I've been using it for about a month now and my concealer never creases!! I recommend this to set under the eyes and anywhere you want to set your highlight. I think I have it in the shade light, that way it sets and highlights the areas I want highlighted. I am going to buy a darker shade, so that I can actually use it as a foundation and see how that works :)
Alice R.
Carrollton, GA
Mac cosmetics are great for my older skin. The Mac foundation stays on all day and does not show age spots or older skin spots. I compared the Mac cosmetics to my old makeup and the prices were about the same. I would recommend Mac to people who want makeup that stays on all day!
Kimberly T.
The MAC mineralized foundation is a great product for people with combination and/oily skin. It not only provides me with spf protection but it is buildable to full coverage without making my skin looking ashy. The applicator is smooth and soft to the skin .
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the loose powder foundation part. He coverage is good. The bad part why I only have three stars is because of the lid with the pad on it. It's pointless and hard to apply to your face. I just used my powder brush/foundation brush to apply.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
The best foundation I've ever had i love this brand I buy this brand and this foundation any time and every time I buy it. It does not compare to any others. By far the best. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy this again.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
I have tried this mineralized powder foundation in the light color. I have to say it's not one of my favorite foundations, but it is fun to try. If you are new to makeup I wouldn't suggest this only because it is a bit messy.
Kita J.
It's kind of pricey but I love ot. It world's slivers. This stuff sticks it smells like an old granma. My coworker purchased this for me last easter and I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. I gave it away to good will
Mayra T.
With being prego my face has been getting some bad blemishes and mac always seems to do the trick hiding everything and leaving me feeling beautiful
Patty A.
Baytown, TX
I tried this foundation and didn't like it. I felt it was to heavy for my skin. I love the MAC products but I had to
Pass on this one foundation.
Riley M.
Concord, NC
On a day where I want to wear some makeup but not too much I'll reach for this becaUe it gives good coverage but it's still light.
Katrina G.
I wanted to try a powder foundation this time around. How well is the coverage of this MAC foundation? And how nice does it make your skin look?