MAC Cosmetics MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation / Loose -Deeper Dark- NEW in BOX - 8.5 G / .30 Oz uploaded by Sarana W.MAC Cosmetics MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation / Loose -Deeper Dark- NEW in BOX - 8.5 G / .30 Oz uploaded by Traci J.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• I wanted to try a powder foundation this time around. How well is...1 Answers
Tru G.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This product is my everyday go-to for a flawless but natural makeup look. I love that I can add a little or a lot depending on the look I want. I use it as a substitute for my foundation. I've been wearing this powder for years now and it's never broke out my skin which is huge because it's super sensitive. I will never go without this stuff!
Annie C.
So, I'll be honest I had no idea this was a foundation/loose powder I thought it was just a loose powder. Anyways to the review now. I actually use this to set under my eyes, on a daily basis I only use a little and when I want to "bake" I pack it on. The one I have is completely different than the one on the picture, I guess mac updated it or something. But now it is just the powder and it doesn't come with the sponge it shows on the picture. I really love this powder to set under my eyes and it does not cake up even though it says it's a "foundation/loose". I've been using it for about a month now and my concealer never creases!! I recommend this to set under the eyes and anywhere you want to set your highlight. I think I have it in the shade light, that way it sets and highlights the areas I want highlighted. I am going to buy a darker shade, so that I can actually use it as a foundation and see how that works :)
Bree W.
Warren, OH
My go to for setting my contour for an extra bronzed look that looks amazing! Super easy to apply and a little goes a long way! Great coverage! Last all day and night!
Cassie R.
New York
I love this product! Compliments my dark skin tone and gives me the perfect complexion. Great packaging, easy to carry and apply. Mac products are on the pricey side but well worth it.
Apheshia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most smooth, natural, matte, yet glowing powder I have ever used. It can easily be worn alone or over a foundation as a setting powder and/or for touch ups throughout the day. In case one has never tried it, it does not come with a puff or sponge, so you have to apply with whatever you prefer, but I recommend a brush. A big fluffy brush for setting over foundation, or a buffing/kabuki if you want to use it as a foundation. Beautiful finish!!
Malika M.
Rosedale, NY
This loose powder is perfect all year round. In the summer when I don't want to put on a heavy liquid foundation I brush this on for a nice summer glow and in the winter i use this as a finishing powder for my regular foundation to give me a nice healthy glow since I'm paler in the winter. I've had this powder for about 10 months and I haven't even hit pan yet so it's definitely worth the 27$
Cheyla W.
Washington, DC
I love love love this product! I trust MAC so much when it comes to my skin. I use MAC minerlize products because I do not have bad skin (no blemishes or dark spots). I just like to enhance my skin especially when I'm going to take pics. This is not a full coverage foundation and powder but most definite can build to make full coverage just by simply using more product. Also out their pro longwear concealer with it to give it that extra highlight. But yes definitely buy if you don't have bad skin.
Kimberly T.
The MAC mineralized foundation is a great product for people with combination and/oily skin. It not only provides me with spf protection but it is buildable to full coverage without making my skin looking ashy. The applicator is smooth and soft to the skin .
Kristy H.
I like the loose powder foundation part. He coverage is good. The bad part why I only have three stars is because of the lid with the pad on it. It's pointless and hard to apply to your face. I just used my powder brush/foundation brush to apply.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
I have tried this mineralized powder foundation in the light color. I have to say it's not one of my favorite foundations, but it is fun to try. If you are new to makeup I wouldn't suggest this only because it is a bit messy.
Katrina G.
I wanted to try a powder foundation this time around. How well is the coverage of this MAC foundation? And how nice does it make your skin look?