MAC Cosmetics MAC Lustreglass uploaded by Michelle P.MAC Cosmetics MAC Lustreglass uploaded by Izzy C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Which is the best color to get?2 Answers
  • Does this product hydrate your lips after more than 8 hours?8 Answers
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love this lipgloss. It makes your lips so shiny and moisturized! This is the product that you would carry in your purse every day and apply as needed. It lasts a long time so reapplication would probably be needed once or twice. I would recommend this to family and friends. And for the price, and it last for a very long time.
Kute Kay K.
I like the MAC lipgloss. Usually I only purchase lipsticks as I am obsessed with the smell and how long they last. Once I purchased a set with lip liner, gloss, and a lipstick. I was very pleased with all three. Although I more so use the lipstick. The pencil is a nice color to go with other glosses.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do prefer the lustreglass formula to the regular Lip Glass. That's just a personal preference. It's a little less sticky than those. Has the typical MAC Vanilla smell. Not super expensive and easy to find with a good color range.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Love at first try... this product was a first time try and I'm in love it adds such a great shine to any base coat and by itself is beautiful it leaves you feeling beautiful and the price is so worth it
Yoima S.
I love these minis because they are compact And the variety of colours available will surely meet all your needs, I usually purchase these products are my local mac store. I recommend them to all my friends
Lisa G.
Love mac cosmetics. The finish on this gloss is amazing! Beautiful over a lipstick or on its own. Purchased mine from a mac store and also from the Macy's website! Will definitely buy again!
Christina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! I used MAC for my wedding makeup and during my makeup trial bought the lustreglass used so I had something to touch up my lips during my wedding day. I use the shade "morning glory." I love the light pink color and shine it brings to my lips. I use it over my MAC lipstick. The gloss doesn't leave my lips sticky but will need to be reapplied throughout the day. The tube is on the smaller size but it's definitely worth the money. I would recommend this to others and will continue to buy from MAC.
Brooke H.
Doral, FL
Mac Lustreglasses/Lipglasses are absolutely AMAZING I'm yet to find a brand that has a lipgloss formula that's so... LUXURIOUS. I love the shine that mac lustreglass gives and the flecks that some of the shades have. Their shade range is amazing and the lasting power of them is greeeeaattttt for a lipgloss! Always have to have one in my purse! My mom actually put me on to these from a very early age. They were probably my first real makeup product!
Brooklyn K.
These are much smoother in texture when compared to the Lipglass range. These give a nice shine and dimension to the lips. They aren't super long lasting but work well for a shiny hydrated look. They are not hydrating on their own though. I like the brush applicator vs a doe foot one
Sara M.
Katy, TX
I have it in Venetian I absolute love the youthful shine it gives to your lips. It's my go to thing. I just sometimes don't like the sticky feel it gives to my lips. Otherwise I love wearing it all the time. It transforms my mid age lips to a more youthful lips.
Jenaya S.
Does this product hydrate your lips after more than 8 hours?
Cinthia  M.
La Feria, TX
Which is the best color to get?