BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Lustre Drops, Pink RebelA bronzer that applies like liquid sun. Water-based, beautifully smooth to apply with added pearlized lustre. Inspired by the popular M_A_C Face and Body FX. Provides sheer, natural-looking highlights with a luminous,... see more...

• I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fairly pale ...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?2 Answers
  • What is this used for? Does anyone know?2 Answers
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Can I bathe in it? The sun goddess appearance it delivered is EVERYTHING!! Everyone needs to experience the magic.
Caitlyn R.
Stillwater
This product is amazing. After using it, I vowed not to use any other brand! It is pricey but it is so worth it!
Ashley B.
This highlighter is amazing! The only fall back is that with it being a liquid I sometimes make a big mess
silvia r.
Houston, TX ,671 8 mobud Dr Houston tx 77074
Pues no se como funciona pues no he probado esta marca pero tenga varias conocidas que adoran esta marca
Jeanneth A.
Me gusto mucho esta base de mac, la presentacion es algo pequeña pero es adorable y practica!!! Es de precio accesible, a mi me funciono totalmente, y no tuve que utilizar demasiada para cubrir esos granitos!! No se si comprarla de nuevo ya que es pequeña y no me duro mucho:c
Ilse L.
92143
It is always a love hate thing with MAC but love this foundation I'm all into the natural look and this always achieve the goal on photoshoots for a light look
Marina N.
Alicante
It is not very thick, it has a good application. Depending on the drops you drop covers more or less.
Jodi B.
Grahamstown
Use this product for everything, it is my go to if I want to sparkle, as a bronzer it is great.
Ana M.
Is this product worth buying?
Sandra M.
What is this used for? Does anyone know?
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fairly pale and wasn't too crazy about the bronze shade...it's definitely subtle,which is ok,but besides mixing it w/my BB or just rubbing it on high points-can I have some suggestions on how to use these drops to their best advantage? I feel like I'm doing something wrong...any help is appreciated!🌸💗😊
Rebecca A.
Champaign, IL
I keep seeing this product online and am starting to wonder if this needs to be in my make-up bag. Does the "Pink Rebel" shade work on everyone or is this only for people with a lighter complexion? Also, how does this item fit into your make-up routine, is it used as a primer or another item to use within your other products?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I really want to try Mac foundations due to the fact that , I have very oily skin and everything I used makes it worst I want something. That would leave me a matte look ! Help ?!