BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Lustre Drops, Pink RebelA bronzer that applies like liquid sun. Water-based, beautifully smooth to apply with added pearlized lustre. Inspired by the popular M_A_C Face and Body FX. Provides sheer, natural-looking highlights with a luminous,... see more...

• I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fairly pale ...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?2 Answers
  • What is this used for? Does anyone know?2 Answers
Brooklyn S.
This product went on sale and I had to get it! I believe using it under your foundation is best because it's more natural. The cons are that it dries fast and did smudge! I would highly recommend...
ivette m.
miami, florida

I have had the opportunity to use it once and I would not use it for a party, but for everyday use if I would use it ... it lasts as long as other brands, and the packaging seems very poor quality ..
Sophia B.
Charlotte, NC
Best liquid highlighter I've ever tried! I mix it with my wet and wild fergie powder highlighter and I get the best shimmer ever! Looks amazing. When I mix it into my foundation I get this healthy glow that looks amazing. Highly recommend it to everyone
Yohanna G.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love this product due to it being such a nice quality foundation i have ever ever used i am not going to lie i am recommending this to everyone i know that uses makeup
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This stuff is marvelous I recently bought this and was highly stunned and how it made my face look and you will be surprised too ! Awesome product!
Sylvia S.
Edinburg , TX
So love these drops, I've been using them for a long time now. They leave the face so flawless and radiant with a natural glow look.
crystal g.
Favorite!! Add a bit to your liquid foundation for a promised Dewey skin look or apply to highlight areas for the perfect highlight.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like this in the bronze much better but these are still beautiful on paler skin tones like mine. Very pretty in the winter
Sindy A.
Muito bom essa base e fácil ela ela muito bom sim e muito bom com um pinceladas ela tá de dez a zero nas outras base e tal
EMMSAYS M.
I purchased this online for almost half of the price , I do like it but don't reach or gravitate towards this highlighter.
Ana M.
Is this product worth buying?
Sandra M.
What is this used for? Does anyone know?
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fairly pale and wasn't too crazy about the bronze shade...it's definitely subtle,which is ok,but besides mixing it w/my BB or just rubbing it on high points-can I have some suggestions on how to use these drops to their best advantage? I feel like I'm doing something wrong...any help is appreciated!🌸💗😊
Rebecca A.
Champaign, IL
I keep seeing this product online and am starting to wonder if this needs to be in my make-up bag. Does the "Pink Rebel" shade work on everyone or is this only for people with a lighter complexion? Also, how does this item fit into your make-up routine, is it used as a primer or another item to use within your other products?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I really want to try Mac foundations due to the fact that , I have very oily skin and everything I used makes it worst I want something. That would leave me a matte look ! Help ?!