BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Lustre Drops, Pink RebelA bronzer that applies like liquid sun. Water-based, beautifully smooth to apply with added pearlized lustre. Inspired by the popular M_A_C Face and Body FX. Provides sheer, natural-looking highlights with a luminous,... see more...

• I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fairly pale ...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?2 Answers
  • What is this used for? Does anyone know?2 Answers
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I'm kinda unsure...I like them,in theory.But they don't DO much...it's a VERY soft highlight effect.I've found either layering the drops(I use about 3)on top of my fave MAC Cremeblend Blush,So Sweet,So Easy,makes a pretty,understated glow,or if you use Strobe Cream(I do,it's a must-have-forever product for me,I'm never without it)it looks a little more...there(even alone Strobe Cream is just awesome,highly recommend!💗✊😉).I want so bad to love these,because they have major potential.
I'm glad I grabbed them,because they're usually LE,but I still need to play around with them to figure out the perfect application method(s). The color is really pretty,a light,pinky-gold,but the size is teeny-supposedly they last quite a long time,though-and I find I have to work quickly or it sets VERY fast.I really,really want to love these,though, so I will update this post when I have played with my Lustre Drops a little bit more...I really am a slave to MAC..😒
*21$,MAC Counter,Macys
silvia r.
Houston, TX ,671 8 mobud Dr Houston tx 77074
Pues no se como funciona pues no he probado esta marca pero tenga varias conocidas que adoran esta marca
Maria
I love the idea of this product and the color in the bottle, but it did not meet my expectations. It is very subtle, and not noticeable if used on top of foundation. Mixed in with foundation, it adds a slight glow. I was just not blown away. I will not repurchase.
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I looooooove these drops! They give your foundation a luminous glow if you mix them. Or you can apply on top for a beautiful highlight. A tiny bit goes a long way and works with all skin types. If you can get your hands on these I recommend you do!
Ally O.
Duncan
This is perfect for a dewy look! Looks so shimmery and beautiful. I use this under my highlight and it acts almost like a highlighter primer. A little goes a long way and it's worth the price. Comes in three beautiful shades.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is great as a foundation mixer, it makes heavy, full coverage foundations just the right amount of dewy.
It's also beautiful layered under a powder highlight, it makes bad ones better & good ones great.
A litttttlllee goes a long way so don't use too much.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I really like this especially at the sale price I was able to get it at! I believe I paid only around $10 or so which is a steal for this type of product in my opinion! The drops go on smoothly, don't clump up and have a beautiful pearlized glow to them. I use this to make my power highlight pop! Or I wear it alone when I want my highlight to be more subtle.
Bree U.
Beachwood, NJ
Love these drops! You can do so much with these. I mix them into my foundation for a glowey sun kissed look. Sometimes I even mix them into my lotion to make my skin glow. The possibilities with these are endless, they make me look like a goddess
Sumaira N.
I just bought these lustre drops to have more of a glow to my face. I would say they are like a liquid highlight. This can be mixed directly with your foundation when applying or just used to highlight the high points of your face. I am a NW35 and this color looks amazing. There were two options, this pinkish and a more gold. I decided to go with this one after swatching both on my hand. I have heard that this product is being discontinued so if you haven't tried it yet, I do recommend it. A dupe for this is the NYX born to glow liquid illuminators. They are a lot cheaper and are the same idea. A little goes a long way with this product so I think it will last a long time. For daytime, this would give a perfect glow and of course you can amp it up for the night by adding your favorite powder highlighters on top.
Genesis P.
Miami
Never really been a fan of this brand. The foundation makes me look cakey and I feel like I have a lot on when I only apply a little. Maybe good for people who want full coverage all the time. But not too great for me
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth buying?
Sandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this used for? Does anyone know?
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fairly pale and wasn't too crazy about the bronze shade...it's definitely subtle,which is ok,but besides mixing it w/my BB or just rubbing it on high points-can I have some suggestions on how to use these drops to their best advantage? I feel like I'm doing something wrong...any help is appreciated!🌸💗😊
Rebecca A.
Champaign, IL
I keep seeing this product online and am starting to wonder if this needs to be in my make-up bag. Does the "Pink Rebel" shade work on everyone or is this only for people with a lighter complexion? Also, how does this item fit into your make-up routine, is it used as a primer or another item to use within your other products?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try Mac foundations due to the fact that , I have very oily skin and everything I used makes it worst I want something. That would leave me a matte look ! Help ?!