Michele H.

This is a great eyeliner, the applicator is incredibly precise and the staying power is amazing!

Carina L.
Carina L.
3 years, 1 month ago
It's one of my personal favorites especially for it being a colored liner, I have sensitive eyes and I am fine all day
Armela F.
Armela F.
3 years, 2 months ago
It's really good and it doesn't smear and I recommend buying it
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Anniston, AL
3 years, 6 months ago
I love this eyeliner my eyes are really watery and this will last all day
Gayane A.
Gayane A.
3 years, 6 months ago
It was my all time favorite and I'm so sad they discontinued the color range. Sad they only have black now but still thankfu.l